Billingham wanna-buys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh i can join this place liao!

my gf suprised me with a hadley pro from mr chan for my bday pressie.

Congrats! You're a lucky guy!
So do you need to buy back an LV bag for your GF for her birthday? ;)

Congrats! You're a lucky guy!
So do you need to buy back an LV bag for your GF for her birthday? ;)

Thanks! i bought her prada few months back for her birthday :cry: lol.

out of curiosity how you guys put your partitions?

eleveninth said:
Thanks! i bought her prada few months back for her birthday :cry: lol.

out of curiosity how you guys put your partitions?

I bought extra partitions so my bags have effectively 2 layers (6 slots) now. :p

any photos?

photo-7.jpg

nice. thanks!

eleveninth said:
lol really looks fake.

Well if the seller is throwing in the beats and the iPad, the 260 should be a good price
(fake or not)
Lol

Last edited:
ok i emailed to Billingham and they confirm this bag is genuine and it's an 'antique' now!

-------------------------

Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 5:50 PM
To: Lee, Dennis
Subject: Re: Enquiry from Redirect | Billingham

Dear Mr Lee

The bag is a Kh/tan nytex 335 Billingham System which were made over 15 years ago. Yes it is a Billingham bag.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards

Bea

Lee, Dennis wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I saw someone selling a second hand Billingham bag and wondering if
> its a genuine as I never seen this model before.
>
> Link ->
> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-sell-photography-accessories/107686
> 5-wtsell-bags-billingham-system-large-size-wtt-medium-size.html
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Dennis Lee

15 yrs ago sia

hi guys, i back-read this thread about 20 pages, the more i read, the more confused i get. :bsmilie:

i currently have a 7MDH which i restricted to hold:

-1 x 7D with grip
-10-22 or 70-200L depending which lens is mounted on the body(might throw the 17-55 in if need be)
-lens hoods
-extra batteries
-small water bottle
-cleaning kit
-7" tablet PC
-earphones
-tissue paper
-panadol tablets
-some other nitty gritty stuffs

problem i face now is my lens hoods can't be stored properly in the bag, because there is not enough room to accommodate the diameter(10-22's hood is BIG). normally i just chuck them in any spare space and buckle up the bag, hoping that i won't break the hoods. :confused:

i'm looking at the hadley pro due to the carrying handle which the 7MDH also have. the handle has proved to be useful for me when my shoulder starts to ache. but it seemed like the hadley pro is smaller than the 7MDH? meaning hadley large is better for me?

i plan to use the billy for everyday commuting, so the 335 and the likes are kinda ginormous for this purpose. another concern is, fibernyte(rougher) will cause my shirt to 起毛(cotton balls on shirt due to constant rubbing of bag) not? i got a few tees which suffered due to my backpack rubbing against the shirts. :(

my budget is $300, advice please? :what:

Last edited:
The Billingham 1.4 maybe a better choice then. It's thicker then the Hadley pro or large

The Billingham 1.4 maybe a better choice then. It's thicker then the Hadley pro or large

as in wider in depth? 110mm vs 70mm(hadley pro)?

Is the handle a must? If it is, then the 307 will be more than enough. Using one now together with a Hadley Large. 207 about the same size as your 7MDH.

If no handle, the Hadley large should do the job. Pro is still too small I think. The F1.4 seems to me about the same size as rhe 207 if I remember correctly.

Is the handle a must? If it is, then the 307 will be more than enough. Using one now together with a Hadley Large. 207 about the same size as your 7MDH.

If no handle, the Hadley large should do the job. Pro is still too small I think. The F1.4 seems to me about the same size as rhe 207 if I remember correctly.

i find the 07 series too bulky and the design too complicated, haha.

the f1.4 looked rather good, slightly wider but the insert are not wholesale removable like the hadley series, hmm.

i can try make do without the handle, try la.

with the f1.4 and hadley large, i can't fit the 7D + grip + lens right? i know without grip is ok.

tecnica said:
i find the 07 series too bulky and the design too complicated, haha.

the f1.4 looked rather good, slightly wider but the insert are not wholesale removable like the hadley series, hmm.

i can try make do without the handle, try la.

with the f1.4 and hadley large, i can't fit the 7D + grip + lens right? i know without grip is ok.

Haha... Actually the design for the 307 is better than the 5 series IMHO. Can open the bag without opening the handle. Bulky yes but it is the sturdiest and most well built bag I ever had. Worth every cent I paid! :)

Maybe F1.4 you can fit with the grip and lens attached facing down. The size is like the 207 i think. Hadley large have to detach the lens then can put inside.

Happy choosing!

Haha... Actually the design for the 307 is better than the 5 series IMHO. Can open the bag without opening the handle. Bulky yes but it is the sturdiest and most well built bag I ever had. Worth every cent I paid! :)

Maybe F1.4 you can fit with the grip and lens attached facing down. The size is like the 207 i think. Hadley large have to detach the lens then can put inside.

Happy choosing!

wah, i realised i also need to purchase the shoulder strap! like that only hadley large can fit budget. :(

f1.4 + shoulder strap = bust budget many many. :(

tecnica said:
wah, i realised i also need to purchase the shoulder strap! like that only hadley large can fit budget. :(

f1.4 + shoulder strap = bust budget many many. :(

Think Hadley Large is more ex than F1.4 right? :puzzled:

Status
Not open for further replies.