Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL1500k

Apr 14, 2004
Anyone got caught before? Just stay alert when approaching overhead bridge in Expressway and ECP after Marine Parade exit.

Sometimes they hide behind bushes although not suppose do. :bigeyes:

The key thing is not to speed!!! ;)
But they can be quite the sneaky! :p
i always speed and then when i come NEARer to them, i will purposely brake and roll down my window and WAVES!!! :devil:

Nisa said:
i always speed and then when i come NEARer to them, i will purposely brake and roll down my window and WAVES!!! :devil:

then tio issit?

Horsba85 said:
then tio issit?

tio!!! tio K (curse in hokkien) WA HA HA !

Sometimes there's also one on the bridge in front of Singapore Expo in the mornings.

Nisa said:
You must be very proud of yourself, huh?! stupid people...:thumbsd:

Nisa said:

Try that stupid stunt again and you will get caught. My friend did the same silly stunt and was given a ticket of $600 and minus 6 points.

mutabor said:
You must be very proud of yourself, huh?! stupid people...:thumbsd:

Actually i am quite... Though i know it's wrong, but then i don't like them being sneaky as well.... Of course must make sure there is no cars behind me frist lah :sticktong

Pro Image said:
Try that stupid stunt again and you will get caught. My friend did the same silly stunt and was given a ticket of $600 and minus 6 points.

Well... i know lah... quite the gong, but sometimes really bay tahan these ppl... i meant if the road is clear and there is no risk to others, other than the driver, i meant the driver takes his/her own risk mah! :sticktong

Nisa said:
Well... i know lah... quite the gong, but sometimes really bay tahan these ppl... i meant if the road is clear and there is no risk to others, other than the driver, i meant the driver takes his/her own risk mah! :sticktong

Empty roads does not give you the freedom to do anything you want to do. I am not sure if you kena saman before but once you kena that with a big slap fine, then you will feel a little pain only.

The painful memories kicks in if you cause someone's life.

Missy, drive carefull lar.:sweat:

Buay tahan also have to tahan. Cannot tahan, take a taxi, bus, MRT or walk.

Pro Image said:
Empty roads does not give you the freedom to do anything you want to do. I am not sure if you kena saman before but once you kena that with a big slap fine, then you will feel a little pain only.

The painful memories kicks in if you cause someone's life.

Missy, drive carefull lar.:sweat:

Buay tahan also have to tahan. Cannot tahan, take a taxi, bus, MRT or walk.

okie okie i will drive CAREFULLY! within the speed limit! maybe! try

JL1500k said:
Anyone got caught before? Just stay alert when approaching overhead bridge in Expressway and ECP after Marine Parade exit.

Sometimes they hide behind bushes although not suppose do. :bigeyes:
'Not supposed to'?

If u're driving within speed limits carefully, I don't see why TP hiding behind bushes or on overhead bridges pose a problem.

Nisa said:
okie okie i will drive CAREFULLY! within the speed limit! maybe! try
U wun need to try when u crash and die. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
U wun need to try when u crash and die. :bsmilie:

good idea!!! i will try it when i feel like crashing and dying :D

If you follow the speed limit, then you don't have to worry where the speed camera are .....

Its obvious most don't. :bsmilie: Thus they hailed Traffic Police's actions of 'hiding behind bushes' and on overhead bridges as 'sneaky' and 'not supposed to'. :bsmilie:

Was on an overhead bridge in front of Queenstown Secondary near Commenwealth/Alexander Junction, (near Margaret Dr)...holding my 100-400L testing a friends 1 series....and noticed drivers obediently slowed down as they approached....such power.....hahahaha....

Ola said:
If you follow the speed limit, then you don't have to worry where the speed camera are .....

If you have drive on the road long enough then you will know where are the common places they have setup the speed camera. Is good to know than don't know. So next time when you are speeding due to some reasons you know where to slow down alittle bit. :think:

Beware of PIE after Paya Lebar flyover exit toward Jurong on the second Overhead bridge. Saw them few times after work around 6:30pm when driving home from Bedok.

At 6:30pm such a peak hour will caught people speeding meh?? So many cars on the road at that hours how to speed?? or they are testing their speed camera see whether iszit better than 1DsMk2 or D2Xs :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.