Best deals for Lumix Lx-3

:bsmilie: You r the one who PM me to ask where to get it rite :think:? Cos I got mine at $660 with all the free b

hi...i was the one who pm you... haha :)

but they say price rise, so can only sell me at 670...
in the end i went MS color and got it at 680:

LX3, original case, 4GB SDHC card, oem battery, which i think not bad also la...

(its like i pay 10 dollars more for the OEM battery)

wow ! LX-3 for $660 that was a good deal :thumbsup::D

Hi all,

The other time I asked for the price at MS colour at Ang Mo Kio hub, the guy quoted me $690.

Photocam (Peninsular Plaza, #01-04) quoted $610. :)

Confusing man, so max photo price is $670 with LX3, original case, 4GB SDHC card?

AP quoted me $685 with 4GB SD HC and Case just now.

Went to MS color last night, its $699 with LX3, original case, 4GB SDHC card, Battery, but no stock.

MS color is 680 oni.... unless yen rise or what....

but cheapest seem to be 610 as posted above...
but what does it include? also got GST in already or not ?

Hi all,

The other time I asked for the price at MS colour at Ang Mo Kio hub, the guy quoted me $690.

Photocam (Peninsular Plaza, #01-04) quoted $610. :)

i got it at AMK MS Colour for $680 4gb card,case, two day ago:)

Last edited:
Just a suggestion! What about Parisilk at Holland V? Some of their camera prices are quite reasonable plus they don't hold back the FOC stuff from Panasonic. Got my FZ28 there yesterday + all freebies given.

MSColor stock have to wait till 171108(Mon) for new stock to come in.

HTH.

Hi LX3 Users

I'm undecided whether to buy Lumix LX3 or Leica DLux 4. Is there any difference between the 2 cameras besides the price? Appreciate your advice.http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/images/cs/smilies/confused.gif

I was looking at the LX3 and the Dlux4 and I much preferred the classic look of the Dlux. The build quality looks much better as well. Of course you should not expect value for money. I also prefer the Dlux4 no grip to the LX-3's grip. The LX-3 has a cluttered look. I would go for the leica if money more than enough. :)

MS color is 680 oni.... unless yen rise or what....

but cheapest seem to be 610 as posted above...
but what does it include? also got GST in already or not ?

Oh, I din ask if GST is in or not, cos' I assumed that it's inclusive... The usual package, 4gb card and a camera pouch.

Got a quote from John (Funan) selling the LX3 + 4GB + case @ S$690.. but the sales seem to be pushing me to buy the Dlux4 instead... even claim that the optics & sensor are different...

Strange from what I have heard only casing & software is different for the two camera... can anyone confirm? :)

And if I am shooting RAW, shouldn't my image quality be the same? :angel:

er, the built in jpeg processing of the leica and panasonic is supposed to be different (as for the case for the lx2 and dlux3).. not sure about the dlux4 though.. :think:

but again, since you mention you are shooting raw.. i think its more on the exterior design rather than the end result? :dunno:
how much is the dlux4 anyway..

the dlux4 comes with PhaseOne software vs silkypix on the lx3

er, the built in jpeg processing of the leica and panasonic is supposed to be different (as for the case for the lx2 and dlux3).. not sure about the dlux4 though.. :think:

but again, since you mention you are shooting raw.. i think its more on the exterior design rather than the end result? :dunno:
how much is the dlux4 anyway..

the dlux4 comes with PhaseOne software vs silkypix on the lx3

If I listen correctly, he mention that it was about 50% more expensive....

Whatever it is, don't get from J**n3*6.

Kenna played out by them. Promised a black one via email, when reach there, say only hv silver left. Then they say will get from other shop for me, so I waited and waited for him to finish with his other client as they already finishing off their purchase. Waited for almost an hour before he went to get the unit. Then later another disppointment.... say only display set left. Made me wait for nothing!

My first trip there and definitely going to be my last. Went there thinking they are more reputable than some Chinatown shop. Bad mistake!

The next day, got email from them that they will deliver the unit to my place. My reply to them: Trust, once lost, is gone forever!

The fact they are willing to deliver the unit to you shows that they are sincere.
Sometime mistakes do happen. Be worse if you go to SLS. Take it easy la...:cool:
Will still support them.