Best deals for Lumix Lx-3

The fact they are willing to deliver the unit to you shows that they are sincere.
Sometime mistakes do happen. Be worse if you go to SLS. Take it easy la...:cool:
Will still support them.

Sorry, just deleted my post. Was thinking there would be loyal fans here and true enough, there are!

I rather they be truthful abt not having the stock in the first place. Don't waste people's time.
Anyways, I just wanna share my experience so that others be aware and make informed decisions. I know it's hard to make a living, and mistakes happens. But this won't happen if they're truthful about out of stock just like MS Colour. Too bad MS Colour was out of stock and I need the camera urgently as I'm flying off tomorrow. Sigh....

Sorry, just deleted my post. Was thinking there would be loyal fans here and true enough, there are!

I rather they be truthful abt not having the stock in the first place. Don't waste people's time.
Anyways, I just wanna share my experience so that others be aware and make informed decisions. I know it's hard to make a living, and mistakes happens. But this won't happen if they're truthful about out of stock just like MS Colour. Too bad MS Colour was out of stock and I need the camera urgently as I'm flying off tomorrow. Sigh....

I thought MS Colour have stock already? http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4516111&postcount=35

So fast gone huh? :eek:

those that got the lx-3 from ms colour recently, what price did u all get it all? m s colour still the most worth it?

i went to

Cathay ($730 with case and 4gb)*
AP ($685 with case and 4gb)*
John 3:16 ($690 with case and 4gb)*
Lords ($680 with case and 4gb)*

*based on what I asked

MS still the best ($699 with case, 4gb, sceen protector and OEM batt)

Heard some members here got for 680, is it possible for us to negotiate to that price?

Maybe if there is a bulk purchase the price can come down a bit?

can negotiate one.... they see your style and their mood... ha ha :bsmilie:

you stylo and they good mood, 680 can...
i got at 680: LX3, case, 4GB sdhc card, oem battery... :bsmilie:

i got mine for $680 too,come with screen protector,4gb card,case, battery
at MS Colour;):thumbsup:

I've just bought the LX3 from MScolor @ AMK central.

I paid $699 for the camera, 4GB SDHC and black Lumix case, no screen protector.

Paid an extra $30 for the OEM battery as the salesman told me that the promotion is over and only for the first batch.

Last edited:
I've just bought the LX3 from MScolor @ AMK central.

I paid $699 for the camera, 4GB SDHC and black Lumix case, no screen protector.

Paid an extra $30 for the OEM battery as the salesman told me that the promotion is over and only for the first batch.

I asked for a price quote for a Nikon lens and the price was way over the price reference here in CS.

I've not yet received my equote reply. I think that this will be my last time buying from MScolor.

Very inconsistant pricing, u call a few times they got various prices.....sometimes I lazy so I go down and buy, near my working place...;p

Nowadays MScolor never even reply to my equote.

Very inconsistant pricing, u call a few times they got various prices.....sometimes I lazy so I go down and buy, near my working place...;p

Woo..... I was this close to getting a LX-3 from MS this evening. Couldn't make it in the end.

Called them in the afternoon to ask for the pricing, $699 includes case, additional OEM battery and screen protector.

Yes, I was also quoted $699 with the OEM battery, case, 4GB SDHC and screen protector.

When I went there, another story, I've to pay for the OEM battery and no screen protector.

Woo..... I was this close to getting a LX-3 from MS this evening. Couldn't make it in the end.

Called them in the afternoon to ask for the pricing, $699 includes case, additional OEM battery and screen protector.

Hi,

I will going to Hong Kong, ShenZhen, Chengdu and Dalian.

Where is the best place to get the LX3 with warranty in China and Singapore ?

Any info or clues is welcomed.

PS I am also trying to buy Canon 5DMK II and MacBook Pro.

PS If you know of any special place to visit or fun thing to see or do at each city let me know too :)

Thanks

Dennis

price will dropped further ! no hurry to get