Best Buy and Sell Thread

coolthought

Jun 23, 2008
Hi All.
Thought I may never start a kpt thread. However, this something I just have to share.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-...07-wtsell-dslr-canon-1dsmkiii-1ds-mk-iii.html

This is the first time I have seen a Buy and Sell thread written with so much effort. It is well written. Good use of font. Good and interesting photos. Especially the unwrapping of the body... such a nice way to hook one's interest. And even offer to throw in a nice gift as well.

Hope he can find a good buyer soon.

Free promoting? Hahah! Will you get some if he manage to sell it? :p

Haha... Too bad I am not into Canon and I do not know Lim other than his nick and his photos shared here. There are so many peeps selling their camera stuff and interestingly very few even bother to take and show even just a photo of the things they are selling.

I am not sure how many. Maybe I am lucky. So far I have come across only one who overstate the condition of his lens. Some photos shown will be great.

Last edited:
i know Limhow ...... good guy :)

and truly deserving of mention

his promoting skills are good! makes me feel very tempted to buy the camera altho i cant afford it hahaha

if only someone would sell a D3s like that.... for $2k hahaha

It's about passion and his passion for his cam is immensed and like he mentioned
he hope a to find a passionate buyer who will genuinely value fine equipment. :)