Beginners Outing(Part 52)-Sunrise @ Woodlands Waterfront on the 29 Jan(Photos thread)

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Thanks to all who turned up today.Please post your photos if you wish to(Although there wasn't any sunrise today due to the clouds).Here's the group photo:

5409888920_74040b4a80_b.jpg

1st row(Squatting): scholesville, geraldtwq, weeloong, newtype85, jimmygoo, hua06, CameraSick, Zal Li, cleonbus
2nd row(Standing): Akatsuki, freedomx10, jitenderguliani, Micoll, milotoh, leetography, Vickon, mythbird, Ayie Lostarz, tOnggydag, evo81, sidzal74, jackyboyboy, holywing

Cheers!

Last edited:
waterfront6.jpg

waterfront4.jpg

Thanks Cleon for organising, here are my contributions, C&C are welcome...

#1 - Waiting for the right moment...
DSC_6590.jpg

#2 - The only rays this morning
DSC_6634_Skyfuse-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Many thanks to Cleon for organising. Will definitely be joining in for more outings.

@ scholesville

Mind sharing ur settings for the 2nd pic? Noticed that u seemed to freeze the motion of the water.

Hi,
here is my pictures......thanks to Jacky and Cleonbus for guidance...Please provide your feedback...

Thanks Cleon for organising, here are my contributions, C&C are welcome...

#2 - The only rays this morning
[/CENTER]

:thumbsup: nicee. Been awhile since i see u shooting without ND. hahaha nice change.

but horizon seems abit not straight. hahaha.

thanks to the organiser for the gathering and looking forward to the next one...

Here are some of my fav snaps

1:
photo.php

2:

3:

Last edited:
Thanks for the organisers for such a nice event :)

Here are my contributions.

Last edited:
Why images are not displaying?.

Why my link all unable to view ah...?

Why images are not displaying?.

Guys, can take a look at this guide
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94574

or alternative method is to create a flickr account, then upload the photos inside there,then
1) right click the photo,
2) select Medium 500 or Medium 640 and right click
3) then left click the photo and select "copy image location"
4) return back to the clubsnap "reply to thread" box
5) select the "insert image" logo, at the top of the box--- a small landscape logo
6) paste --- "control V"

:D

Thanks to Cleon for organizing this outing! Too bad it was an overcast day and there was no sun for us to shoot ):

Here are my contributions:

5400613970_f1bb33e34d_z.jpg

5400011285_bf905bfeb1_z.jpg

5400612042_6a159086c9_z.jpg

5400013403_2e54d2cb6f_z.jpg

For number 4, I had this jogger running past the lamp post and I was thinking of getting a nice image with the jogger inside. Forgot that my camera was on 2 second timer so by the time the photo was taken he was long gone. So much for capturing the moment... Haha

In any case, comments and criticisms are welcome!