Beginners Outing(Part 17)-Fort Canning Park area on the 24 July(Photos thread)

If Fort Cannot Park,then Fort Can Park lor:bsmilie:

lol... dun like tt la. its a typo.. I tried to rush e photo up before I sleep de. or else next week I dun haf time to do. bt serious I need some comments if there is any. I find my composition like not very good .

lol... dun like tt la. its a typo.. I tried to rush e photo up before I sleep de. or else next week I dun haf time to do. bt serious I need some comments if there is any. I find my composition like not very good .

Ya i know its typo.I'll post my pictures on Mon:)

Nah, much improvements shown! Well done! :thumbsup:

actually u did more then that right? cos theres a white border to it too right? then the exif, was it automatically imported thru the raw files or? sry... really dun know anything about this. thanx.
Yap.. I added stroke to the layer. Ones you are done with the settings and cropping. Press Ctrl + A >> Ctrl C >> Ctrl V ==> It will create a new layer. Click on the layer and go Edit >> Stroke. Under Stroke choose the desire color and size of it you want and click ok. You are done.

you are the bestest!!! or if not, next time see you in person, buy u cheese cake n coffee before u start yr lesson... =p

lolx.. Just coffee will do. Hehe..

lol! fort cannot park? then where one can park?

The Fort cannot park at the park must park somewhere else. I hotfix the bug liao no more fort cannot park leh.. :cool:

Here's the rest of mine:

1)Stairs

K-x8038.jpg

2)Looks like he's using a fish-eye lens?

K-x8044.jpg

3)A day at the park

K-x8061.jpg

4)

K-x8108.jpg

To be continued...

Continued...

5)Aiming at the trees

K-x8138.jpg

6)Fort Canning Centre(A little tilted)

K-x8140.jpg

7)This was how skylover took that picture

K-x8151.jpg

8)CS live@SAM workers giving out balloons

K-x8212.jpg

That's all.Comments welcome:)

Last edited:
First time using a dslr. All comments will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

4826457165_970aa82ca7.jpg

4827065580_e0670280f7.jpg

4827066916_b39d81468c.jpg

4827068866_6eec27ae96.jpg

4827070962_6c76302ce1.jpg

4827074088_c87fef269a.jpg

4827075690_e1408ca056.jpg

4827077130_362fb70fe0.jpg

4826473553_0fe28b2686.jpg

4826478945_6e3e37d571.jpg

nofing #4 Not sure what you taking very messy. maybe you might want to take it from the top view instead of the side.

#7 nice personally I prefer to take from the top where possible. Not sure if for that shot its possible cause it will show nicely. :cool:

#08 standalone and #10 I love it the shot was sharp.

Last edited:
@skylover: #4 I wanted to show the contrasting colours (red/green) on the leaves. Should have taken more time to compose my shot.

#7 Guess it depends on the angle the flower is facing. Will try shooting top down in future!

@skylover: #4 I wanted to show the contrasting colours (red/green) on the leaves. Should have taken more time to compose my shot.
oh.. ok i juz saw it. i think u cld try shooting one whole bunch instead of two. That is from wad i see now. maybe can pick one bunch of them o.0

#7 Guess it depends on the angle the flower is facing. Will try shooting top down in future!
i juz realised its hanging from the branch. PS. lolx.. Try to show the whole flower open up one den it will be a lot nicer :cool:

really sorry guys i missed the outing .... working throughout the night really too tired to join.... seems like u guys enjoyed urself... =D

I like this one... nice symmetry and good control of the exposure to not blow the details on the stained glass!

#10 -- National Day care to drink?
4826242896_4bf89312c5_b_d.jpg

hehehe makes me thirsty. You might consider turning the labels towards the camera, and offsetting the bottles at an angle to each other, so you can get them nicely in the frame.

I like this one... nice symmetry and good control of the exposure to not blow the details on the stained glass!
Thanks

hehehe makes me thirsty. You might consider turning the labels towards the camera, and offsetting the bottles at an angle to each other, so you can get them nicely in the frame.

No. I won't want to touch that. lolx.. It has label below. Ones broken consider sold! :nono:
The price tag is super nice too :angel: Next time i try that at my friend house. hehe.. his parents got all kinds of liquor. quite a huge collection.

Last edited:
No. I won't want to touch that. lolx.. It has label below. Ones broken consider sold! :nono:
The price tag is super nice too :angel: Next time i try that at my friend house. hehe.. his parents got all kinds of liquor. quite a huge collection.
oh... I thought it was your personal collection. Understood then.