B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to MS today to buy a blower but it was selling at $12. No go. I went to my local KODAK developer and bought the same blower for only $5.

just like meddling on my affair? which is this post... i post it because i want to rant about it... so don't be a busybody and meddle in my affair... ok?
Please don't waste server space. You want to make ambiugous rants on this server, than please pay for it. Otherwise just take a piece of paper and write your trash there.

GMAN

Please don't waste server space. You want to make ambiugous rants on this server, than please pay for it. Otherwise just take a piece of paper and write your trash there.

GMAN

why don't you do it yourself... since that's your idea... i wanna do it this way... then i'll do it this way (it's not stated here in the forum that it's illegal to post a thread like this!). you can't even state the price that i have to pay just to post what i want to... now if you wanna tell me what i should do, then you must prove that you can do that... try telling it on my face personally... ok?

Last edited:
some even more exp than brand new one ahahaaha...

they take RRP price when they dunno that they can get cheaper at other place...

90mm tamron 2nd hand for 490?!? the seller asked for bidding some more...:angry: but incredibly, there are people bidding (for the tamron).

You think that's bad? :bsmilie:

Some clown sms-ed me, wanting to sell me a tamron 90mm for $600 :what:

I nearly died on the spot.

TS did not post in their thread. Guess it's fair for TS to post in KPT in his own thread to create public awareness and probably doing a public service to members of the forum in a way so that it doesn't turn into a cyberspace chopping place like the online version of SLS. :bsmilie:

if ya can't beat'em , join'em ;p

B&S is just not the same anymore :cry:

a side note ;p
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=333898&postcount=5

This issue has been discussed to the death already.

You can scan all the receipts you want, but nobody's really going to care.

And don't berate stupid people. These people are important contributors to society. Without them, how would you know you're smart?

Also, to add: I don't think it's good form to sabo people's thread like that.

Exactly. You might in turn get negative results from this.
There is no benefits. I don't know.. but I think what synapseman said is very true. :X

why don't you do it yourself... since that's your idea... i wanna do it this way... then i'll do it this way (it's not stated here in the forum that it's illegal to post a thread like this!). you can't even state the price that i have to pay just to post what i want to... now if you wanna tell me what i should do, then you must prove that you can do that... try telling it on my face personally... ok?

No offence dude, but like this you are trying to make war very everybody now..
Not good idea, I suppose. Really. :X

TS did not post in their thread. Guess it's fair for TS to post in KPT in his own thread to create public awareness and probably doing a public service to members of the forum in a way so that it doesn't turn into a cyberspace chopping place like the online version of SLS. :bsmilie:

I agree. Rant threads are about releasing spontaneous thoughts. When people rant, others will come and kaypoh, awareness is created in a way.

Online choppers who sees these threads will know that there are people 'watching' them, so perhaps they will take a step back. Good outcome for all.

And why are there members who keep saying TS is saboing other peoples' threads?? It's free advertising for them! If the deals are really good, then
TS is doing them a huge favour. For those who feels that TS is saboing those threads, do you mean to say us that seeing a chopper deal and warning
your frens about it is an act of sabotage?? :dunno:

posting links to the threads in the b&s are more or less the same as crashing their threads

just one question... am asking politely:)... so, how do readers know that the TS is telling the truth or just making up a story if the thread he's talking about is not posted?

just one question... am asking politely:)... so, how do readers know that the TS is telling the truth or just making up a story if the thread he's talking about is not posted?

you can ask the TS and conduct it away from view

always put yourself in the shoes of others and think how you would feel if it happened to you

I will do my own homework and not buy overpriced 2nd hand equipment.
i will also not crash their thread

ayt... thanks, but i don't think it'd happen to me coz i am not overpricing my 2ndhand items... and it's always negotiable.;) thanks again...

I don't have to be like you.

GMAN

I don't have to be like you.

GMAN

yes, because you CAN'T be like me... if i want to tell you what to do, i'll call you to meet up and i'll tell it to you personally... in your face... dude! not in the net... so if you can't do that... you definitely can't be like me... gauge yourself first, how far you can go before you reply harsh comments on people's thread...

Last edited:
mods, am sorry if you find this thread offensive in some ways... but i did it to create awareness, so that people here won't get easily cheated... anyways, as you've said (and some others who found this offensive), it's their own business... so i'll leave it to them... but please keep in mind that some people also find it helpful, in a way, coz they became aware of these type of sellers in B & S... there are lots of threads that post subthreads which they rant about, but i am just wandering why you only take notice of this particular thread, which is done to create awareness and of course, to let out my "being pissed off" with such sellers(i really need anger management measures:bsmilie:). again, to those who found this offensive, am sorry (but for those who posted hash reply trying to tell me what to do... probe it! tell me that in front of my face... we'll see what happens next... (anger management... again!:bsmilie:). to the mods, if you find this thread very unhelpful... please feel free to close it... thank you! mod ortega, thanks for your words... will do that... may the force be with you!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.