Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

Cowseye said:
What's the point, they can quote u any damn good price but does not allow pre-order, eventually they won't sell you at that price....

For exactly this reason, I did not ask.

Courts Tampines. Got stock but $4488. D800E $4988. Looks like stock coming in.

Courts Tampines. Got stock but $4488. D800E $4988. Looks like stock coming in.

South East Asia @ Funan got stock for D800. Also battery grip.

Beachboy said:
Just collected my D800 at Audio House $4066.

Audio house still the best.

Yes, they sure are. They have been quoting and selling (when they have stock) at this price from the day the D800 was launched in Singapore.

Yes, they sure are. They have been quoting and selling (when they have stock) at this price from the day the D800 was launched in Singapore.
Lucky i never buy from our usual camera store... the money i save can buy a grip or few battery.. hehehe

how long u waited?
I put on waiting list but not my turn yet coz too many on waiting list. they will reserve for those who put down deposit first.... left over will go to those in waiting list...

trying my luck call up the store this morning..... the sale man said left one more.....

if u want i suggest you put deposit with them coz their price are the cheapest or second in singapore...

I put on waiting list but not my turn yet coz too many on waiting list. they will reserve for those who put down deposit first.... left over will go to those in waiting list...

trying my luck call up the store this morning..... the sale man said left one more.....

if u want i suggest you put deposit with them coz their price are the cheapest or second in singapore...

So it was like a walkin case and they have stock foranyone who called. I think if one is willling to pay rpp, one would have gotten d800 weeks ago. I wonder if anone has bought a d800 at rpp recently...

Saw one at Best Takashimaya now.

Just back from JB.

Mee Too Photos @ Jusco Tebrau, Austin Hill area: 1 x D800E(never ask) and 2 x D800 (RM9990 nett) at shop counter. Nikon Msia Warranty. Cash and Carry price. Google is your best friend for other questions.

Good luck with the traffic during school holiday %$#@ !

well now there is alot of stock for D800 actually , its just that the price is still not convincing to get 1 ... max photo 4400 @ centre point, peoples audio have 1/2
@ rrp/ 4350 depending on their mood .. ( yea idiotic .) Ritz @ chinatown $4300, Audio house @4066 no currently waiting list empty @ 4pm today but don know need to wat for how many donkey months.. challenger 4488 no nego, i don know how others get @ 4048 seriously... then there is one stupid shop near @ midpoint orchard b1 trying to sell at 5250 ..err, i really wanna ask them if they think we are dumbos or not ...

well now there is alot of stock for D800 actually , its just that the price is still not convincing to get 1 ... max photo 4400 @ centre point, peoples audio have 1/2
@ rrp/ 4350 depending on their mood .. ( yea idiotic .) Ritz @ chinatown $4300, Audio house @4066 no currently waiting list empty @ 4pm today but don know need to wat for how many donkey months.. challenger 4488 no nego, i don know how others get @ 4048 seriously... then there is one stupid shop near @ midpoint orchard b1 trying to sell at 5250 ..err, i really wanna ask them if they think we are dumbos or not ...
i suggest you wait list at Audio house.. Nikon said more stock coming in..

Apparently fresh stocks arrive always on a Tuesday. So on Wednesday, call the usual suspects and see.

If you can buy it from India, stocks readily available for D800E. Price also much much lesser than SG (even if you pay 7% GST, still much cheaper than SG). Only drawback is India specific warranty... but this thing is built like a tank :)

If you can buy it from India, stocks readily available for D800E. Price also much much lesser than SG (even if you pay 7% GST, still much cheaper than SG). Only drawback is India specific warranty... but this thing is built like a tank :)
the problem is how to buy from india ???

natasastra said:
IF they have the stock.................................. :confused:

hey there,im new here:) in need of help,im interested in dslr but im not in model,but i wanna purchased as a beginner,is there anyone selling cheap prices for any dslr?:)