Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

mogwai said:
Just a heads up, I was departing for terminal 3 and the quote was 3888 for D800 body. Too bad I was on a business trip to US and didn't want to travel with the extra bulk. My return flight was way past midnight, so didn't get a chance to pick one up. Go go go! But they have limited stock as well, so my suggestion is to give the shop a call/email to reserve one for your flight out.

Terminal one, two and three no stocks at all... Quote 3888 also no use.

Btw they have d4 @ 8888, not sure if it is a good price.

Buy from Departure Lounges no GST... Last time can even be Changi Millionaire!

jaskin said:
Buy from Departure Lounges no GST... Last time can even be Changi Millionaire!

Of course, you'd need a departure boarding pass. This means airport pass holders and arrival passengers cannot get it tax free.

Got the airport shop tel? Thanks

Just a heads up, I was departing for terminal 3 and the quote was 3888 for D800 body. Too bad I was on a business trip to US and didn't want to travel with the extra bulk. My return flight was way past midnight, so didn't get a chance to pick one up. Go go go! But they have limited stock as well, so my suggestion is to give the shop a call/email to reserve one for your flight out.

U can actually buy and keep the cam with them until you return.. only issue is that the SG custom might want you to pay GST when exiting the airport. Was at the airport on 20th May... they no stock then.

U can actually buy and keep the cam with them until you return.. only issue is that the SG custom might want you to pay GST when exiting the airport. Was at the airport on 20th May... they no stock then.

IF they have the stock.................................. :confused:

Was at parkway HN asking. they say need to preorder w extra 30% if not i won't get it. Unbelievable :what:

I am definitely holding my horses as i heard prices will be in the range of around $3.6K in 2-3 mths time.. :)

Thanks Ivanikon for your help. Yup the price mentioned are right ! Hope can get it by this week ...

dniwkh said:
they actually have a Display D800????

No display. I checked yesterday. Says RRP for both d800/e

Last edited:
thanks Ivanikon for your help on Sunday :) Appreciate you taking the time out to help fellow forumers. And I confirm the price mentioned by him is correct :) Let's hope the stock comes soon!

I know its out of topic, but do they have D800E also?

Nikon d800 available at TK. Just received a call. But I dunno the price.. Those who want can try.

Most of the shop still charging at high price... I called up nikon.... more stock will come in next month.

natasastra said:
I know its out of topic, but do they have D800E also?

Hougang mall harvey Norman recently sold a d800e , d800e price $4688 , free 16gb cf card and screen protector , pre order take ard 3weeks to arrive , those who wan can go down pre order from the uncle there , must put $900 deposit minimum , just check

Lunchtime just asked at Holland V Parisilk (1.30pm, 30 May) - no stock.

UncleFai said:
Lunchtime just asked at Holland V Parisilk (1.30pm, 30 May) - no stock.

May i ask how much is Parisilk quoting?