Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he got more than 200sgd worth of voucher hehehe

i did, but as i understand it the lowest price in Singapore now is still RRP, and summer trips are round the corner, so...

mayhemics said:
i did, but as i understand it the lowest price in Singapore now is still RRP, and summer trips are round the corner, so...

Good deal!

just got my d800 from courts clementi. RRP but had vouchers to offset the pain... find Calvin, he may be able to help procure. i had to ask him to order one set for me 3 days ago and just nice one came in today.

i got mine from courts upper bukit timah today, ordered a set yesterday and it came faster than expected.

i got mine from courts upper bukit timah today, ordered a set yesterday and it came faster than expected.

Seems like Courts is a popular place to get D800. I got mine from Courts Funan a few weeks ago.

Seems like Courts is a popular place to get D800. I got mine from Courts Funan a few weeks ago.

Apparently it seems that Harvey Norman will be the first shop that comes to our mind nowadays, so much that we tend to forget the existence of Courts. Best Denki as well, but i heard they stopped selling Nikons.

Got mine, but at nikon retail price.

Apparently it seems that Harvey Norman will be the first shop that comes to our mind nowadays, so much that we tend to forget the existence of Courts. Best Denki as well, but i heard they stopped selling Nikons.

Yes, I was that tempted to go these shops to get my D4s.

How about Challenger??

Found D800 in Orchard selling for 5.2K. I asked if he knows it is 1K above MSRP and he knows just because of worldwide shortage. Just ignore...

2 Nikon D800 have exploded so far according to reports, I wonder if it's related to the battery recall.

Current D800 users, be glad if you can share whether you face focusing issues as some have highlighted, not sure how valid this is given there will be an outcry if this is indeed a real problem

I certainly did not face any explosion.

So far didn't not feel any overheating from battery. Got 2 batteries both batch D.

Cowseye said:
Is this the first 1k thread in nikon just discussing abt availability?? That's quite a record.

Hahas the record breaking thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.