Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had two hat-tricks against Derby last season... and he thinks he is worth 120k a week?

Bye Ade, I hope Arsenal can flog you to Milan for 30Mil.. and bring Hleb with you too.

please go Ade, just 1 season of being the top scorer of arsenal then you think you deserved the top pay salary...henry been doing it constantly over a few seasons.
hope you're not the "1 season wonder" over in italy or spain.

Bye Ade, have fun in the UEFA Cup ! Dont forget to make Arsenal a few million pounds of profit before you go.

On a lighter side, from another thread regarding Chelsea's youtube video.

I found this arsenal version

For some funny reason, I hope Arsene will sell Adebayor NOW cos he may not worth this much in the future ... guess the so-called superficial hype has not only jacked up his value and the perceptions of Milan and Barca ...

Other than Ramsey and Ramsey alone, do you honestly, without doubt, believe that we will be signing ANOTHER player?

I got a strange feeling that he's the only new face we'll be seeing next season.... hope i'm wrong...

Arsenal signing Nasri also mah.

Anyway Arsenal does its transfer activities quietly, this shows that the club have class :thumbsup:

Unlike other clubs who tell the newspapers "its a dream to have XXX in our team". Wah lau.

Adebuyme pls go to Barca/Milan/whatever, in Arsenal we play football and have a team that plays to create chances for the strikers. In Barca who will play you into a scoring position?

There are too many big egos in those clubs. Even Samuel Eto, whom I regard as a much better striker than Ade, struggled to score cause no one wants to help him in the field.

Just go and careful not to let the swinging down bang your ass :bsmilie:

Seems like we are gonna be a SELLING club soon...

Get the players in cheap or free and then sell them off for BIG profits... :bsmilie:

i think we are actually are...

if u read the book on Wenger, he's the sort who has talent in spotting young talent, nurturing them, the clubs he used to be at (except in Japan), "made use of" him to earn money by selling stars.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wenger-Making-Legend-Jasper-Rees/dp/1904095542

Im currently finishing up reading the book, pretty good read, lots of insight into Wenger's mind & principles.
:thumbsup:

Seems like we are gonna be a SELLING club soon...

Get the players in cheap or free and then sell them off for BIG profits... :bsmilie:

i think we are actually are...

if u read the book on Wenger, he's the sort who has talent in spotting young talent, nurturing them, the clubs he used to be at (except in Japan), "made use of" him to earn money by selling stars.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wenger-Making-Legend-Jasper-Rees/dp/1904095542

Im currently finishing up reading the book, pretty good read, lots of insight into Wenger's mind & principles.
:thumbsup:

i think it says a lot about how much arsene and the club have achieved. how many managers can claim to take rejects from other clubs and turn them into champions? henry is a prime example. if not for arsene's arsenal, henry would still be a bit-part player.

yes, even when Wenger was at small time town clubs, medium sized clubs, he was really busy spotting talent, even older players which other clubs perceived as over the hills and goners, he converts them into good players too.

Which is why i always feel that the only personnel arsenal can ill-afford to lose is the manager himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.