Singapore Garden Festival 2012 - Club Snap photographer preview

Hi yes one ticket only. Will def trsf to you. Thanks so much for yr help.

kaixinxuan said:
Hi yes one ticket only. Will def trsf to you. Thanks so much for yr help.

No prob =)

Anyone still need ticket, confirm before lunch and tx money by tonight still okay. Just don't smoke us out :)

All payments and list updated.

Ticket preorder is close. If you are coming on Sunday, please remember to purchase your ticket online or at Suntec on Saturday.

See everyone around on Sunday morning ^_^

Hi,

Can I bank in for you by today evening?

Thanks and regards
JinTat

26 tickets purchased :)

Hi all, we're all set for Sunday.

Please meet me at 8:30AM. I will be there 15 minutes in advance. Location is Suntec Convention Centre Level 6, outside Hall 602.

For those of you who bought tickets in the bulk purchase, you may collect the tickets from me. For the rest, please remember to bring your tickets!

My number is 93378051. Give me a call if you encounter any issues :)

If you still want to join the session, feel free to continue leaving your names up till Saturday. However, I can't do the purchase of tickets for you anymore.

Photography Contest

The photography contest is live! You can start submitting photos beginning Saturday (7/July) - https://www.facebook.com/SGGardenFest/app_254553244581393

Last edited:
I need 2 ticket and I got post the message for you yesterday ...but not sure u still accept or not ???

Hi done the trsf. Pm you the details. Thanks.

Hi all. We were here with the media today so just a heads up. Its not very bright inside due to ambience lighting so there are two things you might want to bring with you: flash and tripod.

oh noes!!! i'm still on a n00b lvl with no tripod.. =( built in flash.. hees...

Thanks to all the supporters for dropping by today. I hope you had a good session.

Hopefully you will be able to share the links to your albums so that we can share the link on the SGF Facebook page.

Also, remember, we have a contest with a SONY NEX camera up for grabs: https://www.facebook.com/SGGardenFes...54553244581393

Went there for only 2 hours then had to leave for work le... will be back after work.. lolz.. This is a great deal btw, we get the ticket for entry on another day. PLUS 20% off either one of the Garden By The Bay attraction points.

Loads of great "perfect picture" moments but my batt died halfway... Think gotta get another 1 or 2 spares and go back fully loaded another day... ^^

Thanks Nicolas for organizing the great early shoot for us. Manage to get some really overview shoots before the crowd comes in. Really nice setting on the 6th floor.

Thanks Nicholas and Man Kai for making this happen. ;)

Majority of the credit goes to SLMKA for collecting the money. That is the hardest part. I hope you guys enjoyed and found the session useful. I will be sure to do this again next time :)