Are you bias towards newbies pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is like that everywhere we go, there are people who gives harsh critique and some gives kinder ones. Some package their words and makes the impact less. Is it good or not, is out of the scope of discussion. Problem is, I don't see ANY harsh critiques, maybe i didn't look through his whole CS history to see what trauma he had. I'm sure some of us receive harsher critiques here and in life. Sometimes one has to learn to eat the humble pie and just listen. Then again, we meet all kinds of people and TS is just one of a kind.

You know like sub consciously you see a new member that is new to photography and he shows his pictures will you just think that they are bad pictures simply because he is new?

You know human psychology is quite funny like the placebo effect where someone thinks he is eating real medicine and his brain makes his body well because of that.

I think this is a legitimate question.

All i can say is that u need experience to take nice photos,not simply shooting at a nice scenery or pretty girls.

You know like sub consciously you see a new member that is new to photography and he shows his pictures will you just think that they are bad pictures simply because he is new?

You know human psychology is quite funny like the placebo effect where someone thinks he is eating real medicine and his brain makes his body well because of that.

I think this is a legitimate question.

Yes, that's why people are giving mardellion very bad comments, he is a Clubsnap newbie that joined in Feb 2014. :bsmilie:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1383278

ditto to all the members posted here.

I know you have been pouring your photos all over the place in Gallery section, do note the gallery sections is for members sharing their works and allow other members give comments.

if you state C&C are welcome, than please take all C&C in, and it is a basic courtesies to say thank you to them, as members do take their time post comments on your threads, be it nice or harsh comments.

if you don't wish to receive any comments, please put a note " C&C are not welcomed" or lock the thread after you have done posting.

and if you only want to look for "Likes" to your photos, please try post in facebook. the forum here don't have such feature any more.

this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.