anyone still playing battlefield 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also have joystick, also cant seem to configure it properly, so ignored it completely.. haha
planes i always switch between cockpit view and the chase or flyby view constantly when in a dogfight, especially in a turning fight.
and i almost always ignore using the gun when in air to air, cuz it juz distract me IMO.
Normal flight i always in cockpit view with the hud only, den constantly press alt and move mouse to c behind or at the sides..

suck at bombing, so dont ask.. lol

Got teamwork meh in BF2.. all the ppl jus anyhow run and gun.. only time u can find team work is if yr squad is smaller than 4..

i like the fast pace of cs. In Bf2 i like large wars with tanks and everything (feels like the real thing, except that u carry a rediculously small amount of ammo and need spam bullets, cs just 2 shots to e head..)

squad & team talk is really useful especially for identifying enemy faster..always hear the angmoh speak w accent sometimes cant make out what they trying to say..or if i use singlish it sounds damn funny so i just keep to typing or shut up n play haha

easy..... when u have 2 pple in the fighter jet, and 1 helicopter and 1 black hawk filled with pple.... and all want to choing together...

one AA site and 1 anti tank and 1 supply crate is all u need to take them out. :bsmilie:

in mid air. :bsmilie: and u see the whole line of them standing up from their stations looking out for u. :bsmilie: ( i play in lan shop sometimes...... )

best is to bomb the uncap spawn point..haha sure get called a noob but i always agree with them i am one :bsmilie:

btw, i still do not know how to add bots to maps like wake island for singleplayer etc..anyone can help? i wanna try

I just re-installed the game to test my new graphics card.
Wanted to play a little but got stuck playing. Very addictive.

Am not even too good at it...but the thrill of playing multiplayer online is too much to resist.

Still havent found any new game which is as involving as this.

I just re-installed the game to test my new graphics card.
Wanted to play a little but got stuck playing. Very addictive.

Am not even too good at it...but the thrill of playing multiplayer online is too much to resist.

Still havent found any new game which is as involving as this.

but play online have SG sver meh, i couldnt find any ..

Status
Not open for further replies.