Anyone lives at Yishun Lilydale??

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr

Nov 9, 2004
Central
Wanted to check the cons of staying at this place. I know its ulu but i really like to know how bad is it. Eg, is the management screwed up, facilities poorly maintained, etc

Why? You want to buy a unit there or you want to rent there?

thinking of buying.

the place not bad.. only thing is the distance. Its really far in.

the place not bad.. only thing is the distance. Its really far in.

yea lorh. Maybe try Yishun Emerld , Yishun Sapphire , Seletaris.

this few condos.

all 3 have shuttle bus to MRT. Problem with Seletaris is Need walk out to take bus.

Yishun Sapphire/Emerld got 169 just outside the backgate and 965 in front the main gate ( Need to walk out 5mins)

while i have no specifics on the condo in question, stayin gfar from the train tracks has it advantages. 1 being away from noise pollution. 6 carriages movin gon track at night is rather noisey, not to mention service trains carrying out maintainance works in the wee hours (about 2am-4am).

while i have no specifics on the condo in question, stayin gfar from the train tracks has it advantages. 1 being away from noise pollution. 6 carriages movin gon track at night is rather noisey, not to mention service trains carrying out maintainance works in the wee hours (about 2am-4am).

i leave 2 blocks away the mrt tracks. but doesnt really make alot of noise compared to the ones beside the tracks.

and yes, during wee hours, only blocks beside the tracks will be affected only. the rest its okay.:)

last time i live directly infront of the tracks, with a street as 'buffer'. maybe i am more sensitive to noise, i have been using foam earplugs to sleep for years. :sweatsm:

wow i didnt know that maintenance r conducted every nite. Thks for the heads up. With the new HDB ballot going at rocket high prices, HDB in good places r at same prices at some condos in the outskirt.

Its a choice between lifestyle n convenience. I think HDB in the city will rocket to $800k in 5 years time. aiyoh... have to stay in the outskirt for sure.

i have chosen and will continue to choose convenience over lifestyles anytime. i am staying within walking distance of a mrt stn.

Status
Not open for further replies.