Anyone Can Tell Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
I am just curious to know if the Sony battery grip VG-C70AM can be used on Konica Minolta 7D. Anyone tried it or have any information please post here. Thanks.

I am just curious to know if the Sony battery grip VG-C70AM can be used on Konica Minolta 7D. Anyone tried it or have any information please post here. Thanks.

Dont think..dont risk trying too...just buy the grip which is for D7D lor.:think:

Dont think..dont risk trying too...just buy the grip which is for D7D lor.:think:

That's the problem. I've been searching for one for 1 year+ but could not find any. I guess I have no choice but to try the Ownuser or Dicain grip.

huh? 1 yr search...? there were quite a number being sold in BS in the last few weeks...:sweat: n u took one year to find one n still cant find?:think:

That's the problem. I've been searching for one for 1 year+ but could not find any. I guess I have no choice but to try the Ownuser or Dicain grip.

Where the heck have you been looking? I see those grips on sale frequently.

U r the best lor, i saw so many sold here..:bsmilie:

got one selling in B/S now...

huh? 1 yr search...? there were quite a number being sold in BS in the last few weeks...:sweat: n u took one year to find one n still cant find?:think:

Have not been online for a while now so have missed all that

Yes, at ridiculous price. Good luck.

another option for me is to sell my body and get the a700.

another option for me is to sell my body and get the a700.

IHMO, i think if you sell ur body and get a700 + batt grip, you will end up paying more.

7D cant fetch high price. so you'll need to top up abt 1k on that. then the batt grip for a700 is.... whoooo. ex. :)

Yup, that's an option. Mind you, there's a VG for the 7D on sale on eBay for about 110 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.