Any water proof solution for iphone4?

Goldmember

Dec 2, 2002
Moon
Hi all, please recommended me water proof solution (can take photos and videos, music is not necessary)for iphone 4? up to 3m is sufficient. Preferably it cost around $20~50.

Goldmember said:
Hi all, please recommended me water proof solution (can take photos and videos, music is not necessary)for iphone 4? up to 3m is sufficient. Preferably it cost around $20~50.

Lifeproof cases. Challenger has them for $129 before member discount which is cheaper than buying direct from lifeproof.com.

It's shock proof, water proof up to 2 metres, snow proof and dust proof.

Can go see some of their videos on YouTube.

3 metres? honestly, a zip lock bag (thick) is more than sufficient. did it and tried. works well

have thought if it but the ziplock is quite thin and didn't survive long. tested in reservist and give a no go.

have considered lifeproof as well. its a little over my budget. I have been ordering stuffs from US and after the conversion and shipment, its works out to almost $125.

I got the Lifeproof case, works as advertised, but...

The case affects the reception and you have a lot more drop calls. Worse is that it drains the battery as the phone is trying like crazy to connect to the cell tower.

When my battery went flat in a few hours, I ripped the phone outta the case and that was the last of it.