Any street/candid outing group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deencat

Mar 28, 2003
East
deencat.multiply.com
Just wondering whether there is such group around, I am very interested to join as that's my hobby part of photography. hehe

There's a "Gatherings and Outings" section for a reason.

Then can you kindly point me to the thread for Street/Candid outing group in "Gatherings and Outings" please, coz I cannot find it there. Thanks.

Then can you kindly point me to the thread for Street/Candid outing group in "Gatherings and Outings" please, coz I cannot find it there. Thanks.
There's no perm thread on that.. you can just look out for groups doing it or organise one yourselves.

I don't think such a group exists.

The nature of streets and candids ... one person with a DSLR is already quite visible. Two draws a lot of attention ... imagine a group. :sweat:

PM me if you're interested. It's been a long while since I went street/candid shooting. ;) If we're going to spend hours together, best to find out if we 'appreciate' each other's company first. :bsmilie:

The nature of streets and candids ... one person with a DSLR is already quite visible. Two draws a lot of attention ... imagine a group. :sweat:

PM me if you're interested. It's been a long while since I went street/candid shooting. ;) If we're going to spend hours together, best to find out if we 'appreciate' each other's company first. :bsmilie:

I agree.
When you take a DSLR on the street, people will stare at you even before you point your camera at something.
When you point your camera, people cover their face even when you're not shooting them.

Not to even mention a group. I think people will run when the see many cameras! :sweat:

ummm well I am sure there is a way, it can be going out as a group and when come to "hunting", can split in 2 person a group perhaps.

And I think street and candid need not be shooting someone you doesn't know on the street, perhaps it can be shooting for someone you know but in street and candid way.

Photography had been a job for me all these while and I lost interest in even picking up my camera if not because of jobs, I hate it and I want my hobby back. That's why I wanted to join a group that everybody have common interest in.

If there is no such group, I don't mind to form such group. We can start the ball rolling first if you want.

ummm well I am sure there is a way, it can be going out as a group and when come to "hunting", can split in 2 person a group perhaps.

And I think street and candid need not be shooting someone you doesn't know on the street, perhaps it can be shooting for someone you know but in street and candid way.

Photography had been a job for me all these while and I lost interest in even picking up my camera if not because of jobs, I hate it and I want my hobby back. That's why I wanted to join a group that everybody have common interest in.

If there is no such group, I don't mind to form such group. We can start the ball rolling first if you want.

Well said. I can sense the passion you have for photography :thumbsup:

if you do, please start the thread in the Gatherings and Outings forum
i am sure you will be members who want to join you

also don't forget the ClubSNAP Goes Live @ SAM event this weekend
you can meet other members in person there

also don't forget the ClubSNAP Goes Live @ SAM event this weekend
you can meet other members in person there

ya, especially the mighty MODs! :bsmilie:

Are you going sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.