Any shops here selling camera fitted bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathay got some Optech camera pouches. Not sure about the size, you might want to bring your camera to try out.

Ok, thanks. Shall go down and take a look then. =)

clear.gif
I love adorama's huge selection, they have everything

clear.gif
Yes, their online store has almost everything similar to B&H. However, if you visit their stores in NYC, you will be surprise B&H is a lot bigger than Adorama.

clear.gif

Thanks so much for the recommendation for Adorama Camera, which is very much appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you ever have a query concerning an order from Adorama Camera - or AdoramaPix.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
www.adorama.com

Hi Helen, it is great to see you pop up here in a Singapore forum whenever someone mentioned Adorama. Perhaps Henry from B&H will also join us in this thread later... ;p

Hi Helen, it is great to see you pop up here in a Singapore forum whenever someone mentioned Adorama. Perhaps Henry from B&H will also join us in this thread later... ;p

I'll let him know!

Thanks so much for the recommendation for Adorama Camera, which is very much appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you ever have a query concerning an order from Adorama Camera - or AdoramaPix.
OT: For some reason my browser never seems to be able to view adorama's website. Maybe firefox does not well? Will try Safari later.

OT: For some reason my browser never seems to be able to view adorama's website. Maybe firefox does not well? Will try Safari later.

If it was during the past 10 days, it may be due to this:

http://helenoster.blogspot.com/2009/10/ddos-attackdistributed-denial-of.html

However, as far as I am aware, we should now be back up and running world-wide.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
www.adorama.com

DDoS... :mad2: Our company's IT dept. has been working overtime to try to fend off the attack last month. Servers were down for an extended period of time.

I believe the security software company has made a bundle out of this incident. Always wonder whether those are hire guns from them? Well, we will never know...

Thanks for the invite. I'm always around when needed. Thanks to Helen for pointing this out to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.