Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alumini of shooters sounds good.

m also from NP, grad from there, working there now

OH??? where at??:think:

me, EE 91'-98' super long service award :sweat: :sweat:

Nice to see so many folks from CS graduate from NP-FSV...

I'm from FSV too. Graduated from 2004. I missed a lot of the lecturers there who used to teach me.

Specialize CG is good... With Lucasfilm and the government investing $1 billion in the digital media industry, CG seems to be the best choice than film. But CG shiong lah... Must know how to draw and all...

Happy Lunar New Year everybody! :)

Cheers,
~Mich~

mich_2103 said:
Nice to see so many folks from CS graduate from NP-FSV...

I'm from FSV too. Graduated from 2004. I missed a lot of the lecturers there who used to teach me.

Specialize CG is good... With Lucasfilm and the government investing $1 billion in the digital media industry, CG seems to be the best choice than film. But CG shiong lah... Must know how to draw and all...

Happy Lunar New Year everybody! :)

Cheers,
~Mich~

ya..the government always looking for 'new' fields to 'invest' the nation's money ;) :bsmilie:

fellow NP-ians and FSV-ians unite!

hello! MCM, 3rd year, final sem, chao pai kia reporting, SIR! :D

Hey Mich, are you the producer for your specs? hmmm a michelle from this year's batch asked you for some help right?

Hey guys, was wondering... How about linking up with the Photo CLub in NP and form a combine outing or sth? that way we can know more people from the same school and most probably ppl staying around the area as well?

If you are really keen, I can help. :)
Chris Lim said:
Hey guys, was wondering... How about linking up with the Photo CLub in NP and form a combine outing or sth? that way we can know more people from the same school and most probably ppl staying around the area as well?

Chris Lim said:

Sounds Cool to me hehe... :bsmilie:

ray_stinger said:
If you are really keen, I can help. :)

Oh that will be cool. Are you from NP photo club?

HMMMM who here is interested in a Joint Outing with NP Past and present Csers and NP Photographer? Just list your nicks down here. Then maybe we can plan something out?

1) Chris Lim

Chris Lim said:
Oh that will be cool. Are you from NP photo club?

HMMMM who here is interested in a Joint Outing with NP Past and present Csers and NP Photographer? Just list your nicks down here. Then maybe we can plan something out?

1) Chris Lim
im the former president.. :D So im still in contact with the ppl there. Nice folks. :)

Oh cool. Thanks Mr president. lol =) maybe can just ask their interest.

Graduated 1993 biz studies. Missed the old days before mobile phones become common, before internet, and before aircon buses were all over the island. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.