Any Ngee Ann Poly Students?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tjtan77 said:
eh which yr ccs u from?
i grad 97

now changed to ICT.

I grad 95. Your nick is the year your are born? I born in 1975 :embrass:

hmm, i tink i'm the first lsct student here??

from bms, yr 3. graduating soon!! ;)

wing_man86 said:
hmm, i tink i'm the first lsct student here??

from bms, yr 3. graduating soon!! ;)

LOL sorry bro, beat you to it. i was from CE 4 and a half years back. LOL anyways welcome to the thread. =);)

Wah... old thread resurfaced :)

from NP but that's like some time ago liao..
grad of FSV (1999)
Stereobox - you same year and same course.. wonders if I know you... heheh.. (CG spec)

Nerd said:
CG I guess, don't have much interest in sound. Struggling with Softimage now though. Hope to get better aquainted with it.

Liswanto still teaching you guys there right.. hehehe.... in the extra dark, extra cold and extra morbid glass doored CGS :bsmilie:

SniperD said:
Wah... old thread resurfaced :)

from NP but that's like some time ago liao..
grad of FSV (1999)
Stereobox - you same year and same course.. wonders if I know you... heheh.. (CG spec)

not much people in CG spec ... i think i know who you are..

RONALD!!!
:bsmilie:

right? pinky here la :)

HEY!!! Who'se going to ngee ann to shoot tml????

SniperD said:
no ****.. PINKY! hey man!!! hahahah.. really small world liao... :bsmilie:

yes, truly..a small world :) i managed to find another long lost bandmate of mine from here too!

but not that surprising la, people of the same passion tend to stick together :bsmilie:

went down yesterday and say two guys at the photography booth trying hand held reverse macro..:think: :think:

Chris Lim said:
LOL sorry bro, beat you to it. i was from CE 4 and a half years back. LOL anyways welcome to the thread. =);)

hmm, ok.. now i feel young. ;)

Haha... might pop by if I've the time. Got "Story Telling Techniques" lesson from 10am to 12pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.