Any Idea which places for spa in bangkok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skdls

Nov 24, 2003
Hi folks,

I m going bangkok soon, and would like to know which are the places are good in spa.

any recommendation?

Thanks alot

Hi folks,

I m going bangkok soon, and would like to know which are the places are good in spa.

any recommendation?

Thanks alot

I heard there are spas for men, women, unisex and gays too :bsmilie: U got to be abit more specific :devil:

Benign said:
I heard there are spas for men, women, unisex and gays too :bsmilie: U got to be abit more specific :devil:

for unisex. Thanks....lol.

you need to be a bit more specific than that, what are you looking for and how much you are willing to spend. Cost can range from S$10 pp per hour to S$300/400 pp per hour. This is for a massage. then, if you are looking for other spa treatments, it adds up. On the high end, the Banyan Tree is very very nice.

Deadpoet said:
you need to be a bit more specific than that, what are you looking for and how much you are willing to spend. Cost can range from S$10 pp per hour to S$300/400 pp per hour. This is for a massage. then, if you are looking for other spa treatments, it adds up. On the high end, the Banyan Tree is very very nice.

Ok thanks. will look out for infor on banyan tree.

any other options anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.