Any CSer in Brisbane ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi latmo,

How long are you here ?

I don't live in Brisbane but about 1 1/2 hours north at Bribie Island.

Just about to go to Singapore for 2 weeks.

Have fun.

Last semester there was me, Sensires and CupNoodle. I'm going back soon, and so is Sensires, I think. He is in QUT, I am in UQ. Which uni are you in (or are you there for work)?

r32 said:
Last semester there was me, Sensires and CupNoodle. I'm going back soon, and so is Sensires, I think. He is in QUT, I am in UQ. Which uni are you in (or are you there for work)?

QUT
here is damn bored ;(
any suggestion on anything to do here ?

Mount Coot-ha for views of the city at sunrise or sunset, Brisbane's late night shopping is Friday; it is Thursday in the surrounding suburbs. Late night shopping means the shops close at 8.30pm instead of the usual 5.30pm. Pace of life is definitely different. Gold Coast is a one hour drive away, you can also get there by public transport. So is Sunshine Coast. Ted's Camerahouse in Brisbane is arguably the best stocked camera shop, but if you can get to Photocontinental out at Logan then that gives you a lot more to look at. There's a lot of old churches in Brisbane city if you're into that sort of thing, if you like to shoot people, South Bank is always a nice place to catch people having fun.

Which suburb are you living in?

r32 said:
Mount Coot-ha for views of the city at sunrise or sunset, Brisbane's late night shopping is Friday; it is Thursday in the surrounding suburbs. Late night shopping means the shops close at 8.30pm instead of the usual 5.30pm. Pace of life is definitely different. Gold Coast is a one hour drive away, you can also get there by public transport. So is Sunshine Coast. Ted's Camerahouse in Brisbane is arguably the best stocked camera shop, but if you can get to Photocontinental out at Logan then that gives you a lot more to look at. There's a lot of old churches in Brisbane city if you're into that sort of thing, if you like to shoot people, South Bank is always a nice place to catch people having fun.

Which suburb are you living in?

i living in southbank
did not shoot much since i came here
less then 10 shot i think
may be not use to the place so dun have the mood to shoot .... :dunno:

there'll be lots of things happening at south bank throughout the year.. just check out their schedule & flyers.. eg fireworks festival, spanish fiesta nites.. and there'll be parades like st patricks day etc.. dun miss all these events! when all else fails, just walk around south bank on sundays...

pace of life there, thats just something u'll get used to.. ;)

Do the Brisbane CSers want to meet up?

I'm contactable via the usual online messanging clients as well as via mobile at 0423907622. Its an Optus prepaid line.

Yeah I'm for meeting up some time ... just a little busy with school start ... perhaps some time in week 3/4 ... or the easter hols :) ... let's keep in touch yah?

Can find me on MSN sensires@hotmail.com ...

and latmo, you need to get out more :) ... and perhaps participate in school stuff more? :)

Hmmm.... Interesting... I was in Brisbane just the week before... Wait, actually it's more like 2 days in Brisbane, 5 days in Gold Coast. Too bad, working... Can't do much on photography side...

Status
Not open for further replies.