sad sad case of misconception still abound...
like "pro only uses Leicas.....bla bla bla"
All the craps about German Optics(I dun deny the quality though)..but my definitionof a pro is not someone who uses German Optics as his equipment, but rather someone who can really make a living out of photography and has managed to recoup all the initial investment for his equipments...
There is a 'pro' that I know here in singapore who shoots with a russian lens whos front elements has met with so much abuse...but the amazing thing is that the pictures that he took, can really sell...and so much pleasant to look at as compare to another fella who uses Leica or Zeiss.....geddit????
a. Of, relating to, engaged in, or suitable for a profession: lawyers, doctors, and other professional people.
b. Conforming to the standards of a profession: professional behavior.
2. Engaging in a given activity as a source of livelihood or as a career: a professional writer.
3. Performed by persons receiving pay: professional football.
4. Having or showing great skill; expert: a professional repair job.
1. A person following a profession, especially a learned profession.
2. One who earns a living in a given or implied occupation: hired a professional to decorate the house.
3. A skilled practitioner; an expert.