Another AMI shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_wrx

Apr 9, 2003
sINgaPoRe
www.frednmich.com
Latoya was the latest to get eliminated. so sad.. :cry:

dunno what's up with the AMI nowadays.. 1st it was jennifer hudson.. now latoya.. :what:

OI!!!

why you let the cat out of the bag! Now there's no incentive for me to go home and watch liao....

darn it... now got reason to go out for supper and spend more money... ;)

BUT I WAS COUNTING ON LATOYA TO MAKE IT!!!! :cry:

s_wrx said:

dunno what's up with the AMI nowadays.. 1st it was jennifer hudson.. now latoya.. :what:

it's quite obvious that popularity/character is more important than singing talent.

e.g. william hung.

jasmine treas was probably saved by her tears on last night's show, at least for one more week.

:confused:

Bleah...
Last nite's voices all the same...
High pitch + loud voices...
No variety at all.
Actually, my vote still go to Clay Aiken...

only CJCians watch AMI? :eek:

well, another shocker last night was

Fantasia & LaToya were in the bottom 2!

then nothing shock me these days after all they managed to get JPL and John Stevens on for so many weeks... wth

s_wrx said:

If you still can, do put "spoiler alert" in your thread title. I dun mind cos a friend told me the results during lunch.

I was expecting Jasmine to go home - her performance sux yesterday. Guess she must have gotten sympathy votes for those tears shed!!!! ;( She is just not good enuf & doesnt deserve to stay on.

s_wrx said:

WTF!!? This is unbelieveable, considering Jasmine's horrible performance yesterday! Ok she's probably cute, but still, Latoya go and she stay?

hee.. thanks for the note, lavenderlilz! :) changed liao, but doesn't seem to appear in the correct places.. sighz..

only know the reason why diana and jasmine were in the top 2... "they projected images that America could fall in love with.." :faint:

:angry: .. Tasteless Americans .. :angry:​

Do they really know what's important in a SINGING competition ... sigh..

Jazer said:
:angry: .. Tasteless Americans .. :angry:​

Do they really know what's important in a SINGING competition ... sigh..
Anyway, it's them who will buy their albums, not us...
Let's hope Singapore Idol not like this can already.
Let's hope singapore Idol got some standard.

s_wrx said:
only know the reason why diana and jasmine were in the top 2... "they projected images that America could fall in love with.." :faint:

Fall in love with their images? Hullo Diana is so fat & looks like an old woman even though she is only 16. Note nothing wrong with being fat but she should learn not to wear certain clothes which do not flatter her figure but make her look like a $2 curry puff!!!

Jasmine is such a fake. Guess America must be really superficial to fall for that. Duh duh duh indeed.

AReality said:
Anyway, it's them who will buy their albums, not us...
Let's hope Singapore Idol not like this can already.
Let's hope singapore Idol got some standard.

One can only hope and pray ...

Yupe, thought Jasmine should be out from weeks ago... and her perfomance last nite was horrible. Think the votes r for her tears... Thought La Toya and Fantasia would make it 4 Top 2. Just pray that Jasmine would not be the winner.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.