An old member says G'day .. yes he is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome back!

Ian,

G'day mate... hope you are better now....welcome back!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::kiss:

Hey Ian, welcome back. Hope you are better now.

Hello Ian old-timer, hope your health is getting better.

Regards from a Newbie :)

Hi Ian,

Welcome back and I hope that you have a speedy and complete recovery!

Oh wow!! Welcome back!! We were all wondering where you disappeared off to, and we had no way of contacting you. In any case, glad that you are recovering.

Cheers!

I must say this .... you may be an "old" member but you ve one heck of a memory ( remembering your CS password ) to be able to login again after your last departure :thumbsup:

nevertheless, welcome back, mate ! :)

welcome back and take care :)

Wow, welcome back, Ian! It's been really a long time never see you. Hope you will recover soon. Bless you.

this is going to get the oldies out of our shells :p

I agree... I may not have met all of you, but IAN do post actively way back when I joined...

Welcome back! Do be patient with the new clubsnap... A LOT of posts in one day....

I don't know how many users will be here from a few years ago but I thought I'd drop in and say G'day from the ang moh from hell, Ian.

For those of you who were wondering where I got to for the past couple of years, well I had some family illnesses to deal with and then a short assignment to Africa, where I was bitten by something decidedly not friendly. The upshot was the past 2 years have been spent in and out of hospital while the doctors attempt to get me back to something resembling healthy.

Cheers
Ian
wowowow
welcome back big-toys-man! :)

Is there any clubsnap IRC chat anymore?

Hey Ian, glad to see you dropping by to say hello! How's everything going mate? Hope that you recover well from your misfortune. Drop by more often, I'm sure many old timers here would be glad to hear from you again. :)

Oh wow!! Welcome back!! We were all wondering where you disappeared off to, and we had no way of contacting you. In any case, glad that you are recovering.

Cheers!

Thanks Darren. Sadly I didn't have much choice in the dissapearing act as I was nearly 6 months in hosptial after Africa and since then it's been pretty much in and out as various bits of me have failed since.

The tally...
Spider bite (kicked off the whole shooting match)..
Pneumonia (masked by drugs used to combat spider bite) which ran for 7 months
Respiritory failure
Cardiac failure
Atrial Fibrillation (result of cardiac failure)
Collapsed lung
Blood build up in thighs and haematoma in leg muscles (due to so much time in hosptial)
Deep vein Thrombosis (due to being stuck in hospital bed for months).
Broken hip (fell over in hospital, that !@#@'ed)...
Odema (result of respiritory and cardiac failure)

Ain't life grand....

To the others who replied!

Thanks guys, It's good to see a lot of old and familiar names including a couple I used to jump on regularly when I was a moderator (those were the days). I'll be around regularly from now on, provided I don't have more time in hosptial doing the illness bit.

Ian
The Ang Moh from Hell.

Wow! Ian.. Glad to see that you still visit here.

Take good care of yourself yah.. That's a long list of misfortune.

Hope you get well soon.

Get well soon Ian, wishing u a speedy recovery.

Thanks for all the support folks. I'm still in the game despite the illness, though I've been quite confined in my workload and the massive $$ just isn't there due to the uncertainty of the long term health issues, especially the heart and legs which are giving me real grief at present.

Take it easy and recover well, health is utmost important.

Status
Not open for further replies.