An old member says G'day .. yes he is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about that Jed my old friend, with you and me back here there could be some lively bashing of idiots.... ahem should I say "over enthusiastic amateurs" hehe.

Personally I'd love to have both of you to come back and do that again ... we still need you guys ...

Personally I'd love to have both of you to come back and do that again ... we still need you guys ...

Adam!! Long long time no hear from you old friend. Ha well I'm back and not quite up to my old form yet .. don't have the thumping stick I once had so have to be more wary due to the point system for being mean to loosers. But I know what you mean, I've been reading some of the posts over in the Nikon Forum and newbies forums and I'm aghast as some of the misinformation and outright fallacies being regurgitated. :dunno:

Adam!! Long long time no hear from you old friend. Ha well I'm back and not quite up to my old form yet .. don't have the thumping stick I once had so have to be more wary due to the point system for being mean to loosers. But I know what you mean, I've been reading some of the posts over in the Nikon Forum and newbies forums and I'm aghast as some of the misinformation and outright fallacies being regurgitated. :dunno:

Hey mate! I'll forward to your comeback! Take your time and more importantly, take care! :thumbsup:

nice to see these old members re-surface again...:thumbsup:

Welcome back Ang Moh.

You certainly went thru hell. Glad to heard from you and the amount of old pals you have resurrected in this thread :thumbsup:

Long time no see chngpe01, am still going through hell. What have you been up to in the past couple of years?

Status
Not open for further replies.