Amazing Race 3 SHIOK AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think the fountain of wealth is a good landmark that is featured in that epi. of amazing race.

The fountain is the biggest man-made fountain in the world or something? Don't know but I remember someone tell me that. Not sure about it though.

A few challenges I would add to the Singapore leg of the Amazing Race 3:

1) Get them to look for a particular durian shop in one of the neighbourhoods. When there, they are supposed to open up the durian themselves and eat up 5 parts! Imagine angmos eating durians??

2) Go to Changi Point and take a bumboat to Pulau Ubin. Once there, either trek to Chek Jawa or take the flying fox at Ubin Lagoon Resort.

3) Go to Sentosa by foot and look for Fort Siloso. Then look for a specific underground chamber there for the clue.

4) A staircase climb up Westin would be fun!

5) Drive to Kranji War Memorial and get the clue at a specific tombstone.

Any more ideas?

Originally posted by KoolBlue

1) Get them to look for a particular durian shop in one of the neighbourhoods. When there, they are supposed to open up the durian themselves and eat up 5 parts! Imagine angmos eating durians??

2) Go to Changi Point and take a bumboat to Pulau Ubin. Once there, either trek to Chek Jawa or take the flying fox at Ubin Lagoon Resort.

3) Go to Sentosa by foot and look for Fort Siloso. Then look for a specific underground chamber there for the clue.

4) A staircase climb up Westin would be fun!

5) Drive to Kranji War Memorial and get the clue at a specific tombstone.

Any more ideas?

Locate one of the more promiment photographic communities during their SEED sessions. Adamgoi will give them the next clue. :D

Regards
CK

Originally posted by KoolBlue

Don't think the AR organizers want to do that anymore. Remember in AR2, this female group went to hongkong, they have to drink chinese medicine, and one of them was feeling so depressed and sick because of the medicine that she wants to leave the race?

Go to esplanade and try to take an interior shot :p

Originally posted by Necroist

Don't think the AR organizers want to do that anymore. Remember in AR2, this female group went to hongkong, they have to drink chinese medicine, and one of them was feeling so depressed and sick because of the medicine that she wants to leave the race?

yup, eating disguesting stuff should leave it to "who dares win" and "fear factor" . Dunno if these 2 programs were show on TCS? You can watch them on Cable 19 tho.

Originally posted by ninelives

yup, eating disguesting stuff should leave it to "who dares win" and "fear factor" . Dunno if these 2 programs were show on TCS? You can watch them on Cable 19 tho.

Fear Factor does show on Channel 5.

Originally posted by ckiang

Rules apparently has been relaxed. When I was last there, there are no longer signs prohibiting photography inside. :D

Regards
CK
go there, flash at the security guard, run forest run ~

who was the guy eh?

Maybe esplanade not enough..

Go outside parliment house. Take pictures of the guard,the exterior and also take a black plastic bag and give it to the security guard. He will then give you the clue to the next pitstop(most probably ISA or Changi Holiday Resort)

Originally posted by revenant
Not to exclude, they will give you free ride in case you don't know the route :D

Yeah! I full protection somemore. You can choose, truck or cars. You will be protected like a VIP :p

Yeah dumb is the word the described the twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.