Amazing Race 3 SHIOK AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad case...sigh...

Originally posted by hong2
Right on Klause. Flo bitches all the times and yet claims to be a "great team"

I pity her boyfriend - gets dumped on TV like that.

She kept on shouting @ her partner. I think next week the partner going to shout @ her back.

Zach is only classified as Flo's good friend and not boyfried.
However I really pity him, doing all the dirty work, got blamed for all the setbacks, being accused of being cheap and seeing his partner flirting with member from a competing team.

Originally posted by whiteflybird
Zach is only classified as Flo's good friend and not boyfried.
However I really pity him, doing all the dirty work, got blamed for all the setbacks, being accused of being cheap and seeing his partner flirting with member from a competing team.

Yeah! I'm sick of the flirting part. She always trying to seduce one of the twins . Damme sick of her doing tat. I think she's cheaper than her partner in all sense...

Yeah. Surprisingly they dunno the flag. Must go airport ask ;p

Originally posted by Klause
Yeah. Surprisingly they dunno the flag. Must go airport ask ;p

Yeah man. Luckily the group who wanted to fly SQ didn't, otherwise they have to fly here, THEN KL.

Quite funny to see them asking for directions to "Arm Pan" instead of "Arm Paaang", heheh, and Chua Chu Can instead of "Kaang". ;p

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
I can't believe most of them cannot identify the Malaysian flag! Even then, they should know Petronas Towers is in KL Malaysia what... :D

Regards
CK

when I played online game, people asked me where I'm from. When I said " Singapore". They asked me where is Singapore. It happened many times. Sometime I asked them "do you know where is Singapore?" they anwersed " japan?" I nearly choke.

Originally posted by ninelives

when I played online game, people asked me where I'm from. When I said " Singapore". They asked me where is Singapore. It happened many times. Sometime I asked them "do you know where is Singapore?" they anwersed " japan?" I nearly choke.

Some think Singapore is in China! They seem to only know their own country....

Regards
CK

I can't believe most of them cannot identify the Malaysian flag! Even then, they should know Petronas Towers is in KL Malaysia what... :D

Regards
CK

Anyway Malaysia got like 15 min air time? like one tower and a shopping center? likely they are not very supportive of the crew I guess... Read singapore side was real supportive....

Yeah! I'm sick of the flirting part. She always trying to seduce one of the twins . Damme sick of her doing tat. I think she's cheaper than her partner in all sense...

Anyway I don't think they will win coz she can't run.. coz usually the last leg u need to sprint.. run a bit cry father cry mother.... even the short leg up Mt faber also loose 2 the 2 older man.. Zheg was running ahead of them...

I will put my $$ with the twins or the 2 older man...

Originally posted by Minority

Anyway Malaysia got like 15 min air time? like one tower and a shopping center? likely they are not very supportive of the crew I guess... Read singapore side was real supportive....

I heard the singapore tourism board got called in to help out. Singapore supplied 50 crew.

Weird, when I play online games, they all know where is Singapore. Interesting ;p

Originally posted by Minority

But hey, they got that Kodak PictureMaker kiosk. I don't know of any such things here..... ;p And you can see that the people they got to take photos of them with the towers in the background were terribly bad in terms of composition. ;p

Regards
CK

I heard the singapore tourism board got called in to help out. Singapore supplied 50 crew.

Weird, when I play online games, they all know where is Singapore. Interesting ;p

What do you expect.. maybe the Amazing Race people did not bribe the malaysia authorities that's why! They need to know how to push some under table money to get things going over there...

But hey, they got that Kodak PictureMaker kiosk. I don't know of any such things here..... ;p
Regards
CK
i think got but we dunno? I think raffles mrt station got.

Haha...while online gaming...some europeans even thought Singapore is part of thailand...n their concept of thailand is -prostitue-

I won't be too surprise, I've got ang moh told me Singapore is in Spain, China, Japan etc. "

Btw, anyone taped it down? Can digitize and share ? ;) Missed the show.

Originally posted by Acieed
I won't be too surprise, I've got ang moh told me Singapore is in Spain, China, Japan etc. "

If I am not wrong, repeat telecast on Sunday. Forgot what time.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Acieed

I record every episode on my PC. Already got requests from a few CS'ers. PM me if you want a copy. It'll only cost you the price of the blank CD-R.

Status
Not open for further replies.