Amazing Race 3 SHIOK AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm the thread starter. I shall post the 100th reply in this topic. Heheheh and this marks the END of AMAZING RACE III.

3 cheers for gay brothers, flo/zach, ian and teri

Flo has to thank Zach no end for his all the time positive attitude. They wouldn't have even completed the race, let alone win it if not for Zach's super positive attitude.

Ian was also getting rather hard on Teri at times. There were signs of his ego creeping in.

Pity that the 2 funny brothers came in third. My pick of the lot as they are always so funny and entertaining.

Originally posted by KoolBlue
Flo has to thank Zach no end for his all the time positive attitude. They wouldn't have even completed the race, let alone win it if not for Zach's super positive attitude.

Ian was also getting rather hard on Teri at times. There were signs of his ego creeping in.

Pity that the 2 funny brothers came in third. My pick of the lot as they are always so funny and entertaining.

If u notice. @ china beach.

Teri ran faster than Ian. And Ian ask her never to outrun him.

Zach deserves to win IMO.

He is cool, calm and composed and have a really superb positive attitude too.

I'm very much impressed by the way he played this race. Good stuff

Originally posted by NitroTech
Do you all know that Drew and Flo are now an item?? Geeezzz.....:devil:

She's now a half-millionaire. Of course drew must stick like UHU glue to her lah.

:bsmilie: UHU not very sticky leh....

yar, she complaints way too much... can't stand it. While she was naggin about the wrong road he went on, he still so cool about it! yoooo.... hate naggin people. Anyway, if he didn't take the wrong road, they wouldn't hv grabbed that cab which leads them to victory!

yah, flo always cried and cried. row boat cannot, ride bicycle also not.

I am zach, I wil chiko chiko her neck liao.

I proberly drown her in the river..... or run her over with the bike... road kill.. She is worthless

Originally posted by Minority
I proberly drown her in the river..... or run her over with the bike... road kill.. She is worthless

i would juz give up and kill her after dat....crazy charbo(!!). i bet de whole world is cursing her...heheee. zach is super patient...are there such guys like him anymore? :D

Originally posted by isomers007

i would juz give up and kill her after dat....crazy charbo(!!). i bet de whole world is cursing her...heheee. zach is super patient...are there such guys like him anymore? :D

At least she apologize to zach @ the ending taxi ride.

Zach is a very patient man. I thought he might turn around someday and slap flo to shut her up. But it didn't happen.. too bad :p

Originally posted by Klause

Zach is a very patient man. I thought he might turn around someday and slap flo to shut her up. But it didn't happen.. too bad :p

His endurance paid. He's a happy guy now :)

Zach definitely deserved to win. flo doesn't even deserve half of the million dollars. All she did was just complain & whine. Zach did all the hard work & thinking whilst she had just sulked.

the pt is, he's happy status quo now... so whatever you guys say he'll keep her... ;p

Originally posted by revenant
I wonder if Drew will change his mind when he see the whole show of Flo and Zach :D

apparently....he dun mind...
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/life/story/0,4386,161219,00.html?

"Has your impression of Flo changed after seeing her behaviour towards Zach?

Drew: No, not really. It's hard, because this is what is coming across on TV and all my friends think that's who she really is. It does put doubts in my mind. Oddly enough, we never saw all that along the race. She was charming and witty around my brother and I. That's not who I know when I'm spending time with her. It's weird seeing it on TV."

Originally posted by isomers007

apparently....he dun mind...
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/life/story/0,4386,161219,00.html?

"Has your impression of Flo changed after seeing her behaviour towards Zach?

Drew: No, not really. It's hard, because this is what is coming across on TV and all my friends think that's who she really is. It does put doubts in my mind. Oddly enough, we never saw all that along the race. She was charming and witty around my brother and I. That's not who I know when I'm spending time with her. It's weird seeing it on TV."

that's wat u call BLINDED. may he wake soon. :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.