All Living in Marine Parade Area fall in!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Ang said:
Who play CS??????

I used to be 1st Generation GBR.

andy ang is maddog? i'm still in contact sometimes with gbr ppls like squall randy buggy and some bahs. and i think i met ya at cpl last year. =)

Clarify a bit:

I am Gum, not Chewing Gum
I am the fat fat one, not the thin thin one.

No, SianZronG is Maddog. How is Squall? Gosh. You ppl must have grown! hahaha

Andy Ang said:

SQ still playing leh. now he in RF!!!! wahahah the irony. the leader leaves the clan. :bsmilie:

Don't Worry, Squall batch is 1st Generation le. Since if you are at GameIT, it should be 1st Gen.
Then to Odeon Katong for Migration finally (Half the gang) to Asteroid (2nd Gen).

Hmm... think after winning the 1st cyber games, GBR dissolved what. How old is squall now? Haha. Last time he still a 'little boy'

Andy Ang said:
Hmm... think after winning the 1st cyber games, GBR dissolved what. How old is squall now? Haha. Last time he still a 'little boy'

he should be completeing his last year poly course. think is 20? i can't remember haha. :bsmilie:

and if i didn't remember wrongly they went on to a few more WCG's before "reorganizing" GBR is still around. =D

Andy Ang said:

maddog, i think i met you that time at cpl if you remember. i was the only non-gbr or fmj guy there. nick is Koelsch but most of my friends call me brian which i prefer =P.

and squally is 20. same as me.

after 1st wcg, they are still around but shuffle players here and there with mostly mon and sq inside lineup. i only play cs 5 yrs so some of the older stuffs i dunnoe =p

oh btw andy, squally is still short. just saw him last weekend or something. and he was on tv recently as well. *AGAIN!?!*

No follow ups after 1st WCG, I outta there since 2nd yr in army ba. When I met Squall he is like sec 1 or something like that loor... :bsmilie:

Anyway, GBR without Squall is not GBR to me ba. Haha. But now also donno Generation what le. I only be a free frag now. ;p

Hey but i thought th is one was a thread for people who lives in marine parade not who playes CS and/or are affiliated with GBR :bsmilie:

Yea, it got me kindda confused for a moment too. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I live beside marine parade road, next to VS. :)

[M@D]angel here. Massacre & Destroy... anyway i'm from MP GRC too

SianZronG said:
hey andy M@Dd0g here. if you can remember me.

gameit izzit?

SianZronG said:
Hey but i thought th is one was a thread for people who lives in marine parade not who playes CS and/or are affiliated with GBR :bsmilie:

Sorry ar, OT-ed le.

1) SianZronG
2) Castlesinthesky
3) G-man
4) mutabor
5) code
6) Koolz

wah very little loh 6 ppl. LOLx. so many people on forusm only 6 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.