[ah_K] A Photo A Day 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger : The World is Full of Pitfalls

1879476855_11173c8b6c_o.jpg

is that part of the new La Salle building? i find it quite familiar. interesting angle to shoot from. nice one! :)

wah... at first look didn't really get it, on second thought, they are all evenly 'Fan Out' ! nice!:thumbsup:

i was really feeling lost on that day, not knowing where i should go or what i should shoot. I was just squatting outside Raffles City for more than half an hour when this scene presented itself. I guess the people walking past / towards me, muz be thinking i am crazy:bsmilie:

Danger : The World is Full of Pitfalls

1879476855_11173c8b6c_o.jpg

lovely mood, lovely scene

one of the best i've seen of this building, not sure if it classifies explicitly as architecture, but i like it

It's my actual day wedding today and the most important shots will be left to someone i much admire, Mr William Chua. And my small contribution to this important day is an abstract shot of my wife's gown.

2975841860073954515S600x600Q85.jpg

It's my actual day wedding today and the most important shots will be left to someone i much admire, Mr William Chua. And my small contribution to this important day is an abstract shot of my wife's gown.

You have some really good photos in this thread. Congratulations on your special day and may you continue to contribute photos for our viewing pleasure.

You have some really good photos in this thread. Congratulations on your special day and may you continue to contribute photos for our viewing pleasure.

Many Thanks for the well wishes denmad.

I will certainly keep this thread going, as i believe one can only improve if he/she keeps shooting whenever possible, and this thread is a driving force for me in a sense.

I only hope the pics comin up in the future won't disappoint. So stay tuned and feel free to criticise me if you think i posted thrash.;)

solid series.. jus wondering: u carry ur camera every where u go? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.