[ah_K] A Photo A Day 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossing The Gate

2526579690073954515S600x600Q85.jpg

Just came back to thread from visiting "Mike's World"... nice image series u have. Interesting, nice composition...

will keep a look out for your shots... good work!

u really got a very unique style and taste man! well done! :thumbsup:
would be good if you could add a brief caption for each photo content. at least tell us where/why/how you shoot it lah. :bsmilie:

your photos series looks like those poster/post card taken by pro. keep up the good work!

u really got a very unique style and taste man! well done! :thumbsup:
would be good if you could add a brief caption for each photo content. at least tell us where/why/how you shoot it lah. :bsmilie:

your photos series looks like those poster/post card taken by pro. keep up the good work!

1st up, thanks alot for the nice compliments and glad u liked the photos i posted;)

as 4 your suggestions about the captions...
matter of fact, i believe most of my posts come with a caption/title just above the pic. so you do get a rough feel of why i took the shots.
and to be completely honest, sometimes I juz shoot when something catches my eyes and think later, so not much to describe there also hehe

if u are curious over any particular shot's post processing flow, juz sound me out and i will be more than willing to share. juz dun want to be too long winded in each post and list out every step. hope u understand :)

lastly, i am definitely not pro:embrass:.. and still have lotsa flaws in my shooting. do check back again and let me know if there are anything wrong with my shots to help me improve yah

Status
Not open for further replies.