Advisable filter to buy

omg...i bought dy.think get cheated.damn..
but the uv filter the glass look very slim n clear.
here is the product official website "http://www.pixelhk.com/Default.aspx"

Got cheated nevermind. Take it as a lesson and learn. Don't get cheated again for large ticket items.

Just take note that even the Top of the Line Kenko Zeta protector filters 77mm only cost around $60 nowadays.

Last edited:
omg...i bought dy.think get cheated.damn..
but the uv filter the glass look very slim n clear.
here is the product official website "http://www.pixelhk.com/Default.aspx"

to be fair to this company, i am using their shutter cable release. but i have not used their filters before but the cable release works great for me.

for the price u are paying, u can top up another 20-30 to get a more reputable brand like Hoya or B+W.

sinned79 said:
to be fair to this company, i am using their shutter cable release. but i have not used their filters before but the cable release works great for me.

for the price u are paying, u can top up another 20-30 to get a more reputable brand like Hoya or B+W.

Bro the Kenko Zeta (Hoya hd equivalent) is selling at TK for 59 only.

hmm, im looking to get a ND and CPL (slim type) filter

any good ones to recommend?

Im actually aiming the B+W ND110 for ND
but i have no idea for CPL (need a slim type, most are normal thickness), wanted to aim the kenko zeta ex cpl but like not many shops carry them...any idea for the price of it & where i can find them?

but i have no idea for CPL (need a slim type, most are normal thickness), wanted to aim the kenko zeta ex cpl but like not many shops carry them...any idea for the price of it & where i can find them?
Just look carefully at the posting right above yours :) Already one source given .. take your phone and give them a call.

Just look carefully at the posting right above yours :) Already one source given .. take your phone and give them a call.

ar yes, didnt refresh the page when i posted my reply, missed the comment above mine...sorry about that

may go down to funan to take a look tomorrow. Any more shops to reco, that stock more varieties of filters? Checked the mass sales and went to ms colour, mostly all stocking hoya, b+w and other cheap filters

Have seen Kenko, Hoya, B+W at Orient Photo. They also have some cheap brands ... but I don't touch that stuffs. For square ND you can have a look at Cokin, Tianya. Do read up about the colour cast they can produce (IR portion of light), but no issue with shooting RAW and post-processing.

never heard of it, perhaps you will want to stick to more reputable brand like hoya, or b+w... and $60 for a UV filter is not cheap, it's really expensive...

nvm la.at least tis pixel filter i nvr feel lower dwn the image quality