Adobe/Apple Relationship Takes A Turn For The Worst

and cannot remove the battery, built in.

if any problem with battery so mar fun, cannot just buy a new battery and replace. :p

this is the thing i hate most too... i have spare battery for almost all of my phone... and Apple expect me to find USB ports at the root of coconut trees at the beach.... :angry:

this is the thing i hate most too... i have spare battery for almost all of my phone... and Apple expect me to find USB ports at the root of coconut trees at the beach.... :angry:

soon there will be an apple product for you to do that

remember, apple listens to customer feedback. :bsmilie:

soon there will be an apple product for you to do that

remember, apple listens to customer feedback. :bsmilie:

I'm sure apple will.
Perhaps a solar powered charger? isolar?

And subsequently more really neat gadgets that will revolutionise our lives.

iwake
ieat
isitinstarbuckswithmymacandpretendtowork
isleep
irepeat

Last edited:
put it beside my htc hd2. its puny, less powerful, i have expandable memory, removable battery, DUAL LED FLASH LIGHTS (zomg I GOT FLASH), widerscreen. blah blah blah.
ppl just got suckered into the iphone craze. tats all.

The power of the LED flash light alone was worth it too.. Blind me almost every time I use it! heh..

Nah.. the Iphone design itself looks tired...after so many years.

use the Eneloop battery pack.

The power of the LED flash light alone was worth it too.. Blind me almost every time I use it! heh..

Nah.. the Iphone design itself looks tired...after so many years.

YESSS ITS FREAKING BLINDING. i think its possibly stronger than the dslr on camera flash :cool:
currenly modded the hd2 to play ps1 games on it wahaha. now i just need a msi gamepad and i have a psp HD2 style wahah

YESSS ITS FREAKING BLINDING. i think its possibly stronger than the dslr on camera flash :cool:
currenly modded the hd2 to play ps1 games on it wahaha. now i just need a msi gamepad and i have a psp HD2 style wahah

I now using that LED flash light for lighting up any dark places I am in.... it really bright. And to be able to use it for not just photo shoot but video.

Anyone say they buy the Iphone for it's multimedia function. It is time they try to see what other phones can do and do better in that category. I am not just saying HTC. If you have a mind, use it to think for yourself. It can be really liberating heheh.. Not a mac basher hor...so fanbois don't get your panties in a bunch. LOL..

actually, u all missed 1 very impt point.

An old iPhone/MacbookPro looks just like a new iPhone/MacbookPro.
Any other phone/notebook you bought a few month ago is already outdated, one look and people know which model that is and when u bought it.

An old iPhone/MacbookPro looks just like a new iPhone/MacbookPro.
Any other phone/notebook you bought a few month ago is already outdated, one look and people know which model that is and when u bought it.

and? :dunno::dunno:

no what, they're immune to pc viruses. :bsmilie::bsmilie:
Well to be fair, the article is rather misleading because in a way they are saying though there as many if not more security loopholes in OS X than Windows, no one cares to exploit them in anyway whatsoever. :)

Irrespective of the operating system used, it is still a basic computer and information security to protect your system with antivirus and firewall. I once asked a friend of mine about the antivirus used on his MacBook and his response that it was not needed as "it is a Mac". :rolleyes:

Well to be fair, the article is rather misleading because in a way they are saying though there as many if not more security loopholes in OS X than Windows, no one cares to exploit them in anyway whatsoever. :)

Irrespective of the operating system used, it is still a basic computer and information security to protect your system with antivirus and firewall. I once asked a friend of mine about the antivirus used on his MacBook and his response that it was not needed as "it is a Mac". :rolleyes:

:) yes. in essence, different os have different loopholes. windows takes up wad. 90% of the market share of os? if u wanna make viruses u go for the one tat can hurt more wad.

but.

mac os does have its own weaknesses. i havent gotten myself a mac. so far only been using sch one only. but as far as i can tell, it has loads of loopholes tat are easy to break through. one example will be jailbreaking ur apple iphone os. if u can do tat (which is a form of hacking in itself), i see no reason why u can't hack pass the mac osx.

possibly the only OS i could really claim as virus free is linux ubuntu. its opensource, aka ppl candrop by and always patch up. think abt it. compared to windows or mac which have only a few ppl looking and patching loopholes, linux users are kind ppl, a lot of them actually, who share what they know and make the os better. and its free, by the tech ppl for the tech ppl.

Last edited:
:) yes. in essence, different os have different loopholes. windows takes up wad. 90% of the market share of os? if u wanna make viruses u go for the one tat can hurt more wad.

but.

mac os does have its own weaknesses. i havent gotten myself a mac. so far only been using sch one only. but as far as i can tell, it has loads of loopholes tat are easy to break through. one example will be jailbreaking ur apple iphone os. if u can do tat (which is a form of hacking in itself), i see no reason why u can't hack pass the mac osx.

possibly the only OS i could really claim as virus free is linux ubuntu. its opensource, aka ppl candrop by and always patch up. think abt it. compared to windows or mac which have only a few ppl looking and patching loopholes, linux users are kind ppl, a lot of them actually, who share what they know and make the os better. and its free, by the tech ppl for the tech ppl.

Well actually, Mac OS X is built using good 'ol Unix tech: specifically OpenStep which itself uses BSD code; BSD being a fork in the complicated Unix family tree like Linux (and BSD is sometimes considered to be better than Linux).

OpenStep was developed by NeXT, which Jobs founded after he "left" Apple, building graphic workstations, including the classic Oxygen "cube". When he returned to Apple, he brought OpenStep along to replace the aging Mac classic OS.
One of the main reasons OpenStep (and by effect OS X) is based on BSD and not Linux is due to licensing: BSD-license is much less strict unlike Linux's GPL.

Anyway, viruses are sooo yesteryear. Big trend now is computer worms.

Last edited:
Well actually, Mac OS X is built using good 'ol Unix tech: specifically OpenStep which itself uses BSD code; BSD being a fork in the complicated Unix family tree like Linux (and BSD is sometimes considered to be better than Linux).

OpenStep was developed by NeXT, which Jobs founded after he "left" Apple, building graphic workstations, including the classic Oxygen "cube". When he returned to Apple, he brought OpenStep along to replace the aging Mac classic OS.
One of the main reasons OpenStep (and by effect OS X) is based on BSD and not Linux is due to licensing: BSD-license is much less strict unlike Linux's GPL.

Anyway, viruses are sooo yesteryear. Big trend now is computer worms.

smiles :bsmilie:

well. to keep it short,
no computer is immune. whether it is a bloody mac, a windows or the linux

oh wait. unless ur not connected to the net, u never plug anything into ur computer before. even a cd. aka very isolated computer.

Why would that be a problem for a single tasking phone, when it is not a problem for the rest of the world's multi tasking phones? :dunno:

My mom says, stupid is as stupid does.

just curious which phones support Flash? :think:

I am just asking a question

Last edited: