Academic Versions of CS3 and LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

xziredmp

Oct 21, 2006
Singapore
For those who are interested in purchasing the Academic versions of CS3 and LR, please let me know because i will be able to get for you and my students at the academic price.

i hope someone can post the prices of the retail value of the following products before i confirm the price from my distributor.

CS3 Design Premium
Adobe Lightroom
CS3 Illustrator
CS3 Photoshop
Creative Suite 2

;)

great day to all also. let me know the retail value first, and i will do the legwork and checking out the prices of the products. and i will let you guys know how many copies i can get hold also.

btw, this is NOT an MO yet...

i will release the official MO thread once everything is confirmed.

Just a caution for those who are thinking of going by the "academic" backdoor to check the EULA before actually buying to make sure that you are licensed to use such academic versions.

Some people have the misconception that as long as they buy a boxed set. they are using the software legally. However, if the EULA states that it can only be used for teachers and full time students for example, and you use it for say, your photography studio - you are in breach of the EULA and you are no different from buying a pirated copy from JB or downloading one off P2P networks.

ah yes..thanks vince for your enlightenment.

students who are still studying can purchase with your student cards,matric cards.

for those parents who have kids, i believe if its for personal use, its still ok. but if you are operating any official registered business, its better to use the normal public versions or corporate liscences if you need a few of them.

i would still encourage my students and students in cs to buy them also...since they would need these softwares at home too.

;)

so anyone can provide me with the prices of the design premium and cs2 in the public versions? thanks.

i am available for pm also. :thumbsup:

i managed to get hold of my distributor in singapore to give me the Web Premium edition for academic versions.

Just to inform. Web Premium Edition for academic is RRP $499USD. :thumbsup:

I've got 10 sets thou. Its for personal use i must stress this.

If you are interested in getting hold of these sets, please contact me via PM only.

this is not an advertisment. i will close this thread by this week. so people who wish to order please pm me asap. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.