a solo holiday

kriegsketten said:
2K.... hmmm.... Go HK and BBB CZ lenses! :D

I think people already got the whole range already la... :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Donate the $2,000 to child school pocket money fund. Go National Library. Borrow 5 travel books on Perth, Melbourne, Kyoto, Osaka and Taiwan. Stay home + read.

NO WONDER I still can't go for holiday lah! I still don't have the full range! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Shizuoka prefecture is having a quiz with trip as the prize, search for their Facebook page

boss, is it this one? Shizuoka Prefectural Government | Facebook

:eek: since when?

No wonder go solo cause can .... haha!

WHAT? i need a break from making coffee. that's all :bsmilie:

Pssst! I heard Ben Kawan-Kawan Solo is giving away free Strawberry Shortcakes for anyone who is going away on a SOLO vacation. The only caveat is that you must really travel solo, no smuggling anyone in the luggage, or else the they will make you cough it out when you come back... :sweat:

:bsmilie:

Kei, go solo is not a problem but it will be more tiring and for safety concern, it's best to ask someone to tag along. Not to curse you but nowadays everywhere quite dangerous. Suggest you over there, book a package n so, got guide for you. Be safe than sorry, right?

Kei, go solo is not a problem but it will be more tiring and for safety concern, it's best to ask someone to tag along. Not to curse you but nowadays everywhere quite dangerous. Suggest you over there, book a package n so, got guide for you. Be safe than sorry, right?

the reason why i'm going solo is because i'm going there to commit suicide and never come back to singapore ;)

ok kidding.

i'm taking a break from people who know me :bsmilie:

I'll definitely remove Perth and go to Melbourne.

This is Perth:

1.jpg

And this is Melbourne:

dsc_0086.jpg

Guess where Kei is going? :bsmilie:

No wonder some 70-200mm F2.8, 135mm F1.8, 16-35mm F2.8 etc.. gone from BnS section. Must be kei brought it! Maybe he got a 300mm F2.8 or 500mm F4 liao. :think:

BBTM said:
No wonder some 70-200mm F2.8, 135mm F1.8, 16-35mm F2.8 etc.. gone from BnS section. Must be kei brought it! Maybe he got a 300mm F2.8 or 500mm F4 liao. :think:

:bsmilie: i'm just a poor barista. How could i afford such lenses?

If going Japan, may I suggest Kyushu? From Fukuoka, you can transit to Kagoshima, Kumamoto and Miyazaki. Very rustic feeling in the countryside, quite different from the bigger cities in Japan.You might be interest in doing a railway tour, very popular in Korea and Japan amongst their domestic tourists, can find suggested itinerary online quite easily.

If going Japan, may I suggest Kyushu? From Fukuoka, you can transit to Kagoshima, Kumamoto and Miyazaki. Very rustic feeling in the countryside, quite different from the bigger cities in Japan.You might be interest in doing a railway tour, very popular in Korea and Japan amongst their domestic tourists, can find suggested itinerary online quite easily.

What about going to Fukushima to help with the restoration?

Myanmar. Go from Yangon, take river boat, go Pagan then Mandalay & back. Visit the temples, understand the lifestyle of monks there & you'll come back a little changed ;)

Myanmar. Go from Yangon, take river boat, go Pagan then Mandalay & back. Visit the temples, understand the lifestyle of monks there & you'll come back a little changed ;)

erm... firstly i'm not buddhist... :bsmilie:

and secondly... i don't want to learn how to be a monk :bsmilie: