a solo holiday

Going to Japan for only 4 days is absurd! Minimum of one week!!! And that's only enough to cover Akiba. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Going to Japan for only 4 days is absurd! Minimum of one week!!! And that's only enough to cover Akiba. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ok ok Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (fly back) :bsmilie:

I'm in Ulan Bator now:

mongolia-ger.jpg
Sion, please get back into the shack. The sun is not doing any good to your fur. Look at you, you've turned black under the sun...................:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

hmm or should i go to Taiwan with my friend in September :bsmilie:

Taiwan is good !!! shop, eat, party, karaok, scenic, mountain, river everything also have and it's cheaper then Japan :)

Kashmir, safe now a days. Beautiful as heaven.

Safe? Sentosa lor. Got all the famous things on the island and since you crossed the bridge, it's consider over the sea, haha! Plus you can take photos of girls in bikini, hunks in 6 packs at the beach. Maybe can come back as a Millionaire as you hit jackpot in RWS! Dont need worry about camera lost and since you are not a local, you will be well treated. haha!

4d3n

hmmm vietnam, cambodia, lombok or bali.

2K is a lot of money for 4 days.... Just go somewhere, doesn't matter where, as long as it's new...

Sometimes just throwing yourself into a random place is fun. Bali, Taiwan are all good options, quite safe.

kei1309 said:
you just went :bsmilie: and took lots of weird pictures :bsmilie: and nah... maybe i prefer the countryside to beaches.

Kampung Buangkok. I can meet you for lunch, I'll treat you to a nice bowl of minced meat noodle. :D

IMO... $2K is good for some asian countries... Australia only if you are intend to go for 3-4 days since the air fare is already eating up your budget by half... not to forget accomodation another half of the remaining half... then food there is not cheap.

I suggest Bangkok, the ppl there are camera friendly and great city scape and landscape on the outskirts of Bangkok.

alternatively, taiwan is very good too both streets and landscape (especially).

and lastly, HK... but street photography there might be a challenge as the people there is like singaporeans... quite resistant to cameras point at their face especially old folks. landscape wise, not alot, but enough to keep you busy.

ok ok Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (fly back) :bsmilie:

Taiwan! can shoot 槟榔妹妹