A BIG thank you to all who are involved in the Embrace Nature workshop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore / Taiwan
www.myviewfinder.net
enature.jpg

Thank you my fellow ClubSNAPers for the overwhelming respond and your participation in our Nikon/ClubSNAP Embrace Nature Photography Sharing Workshop.

We will like to take this opportunity to thank Nikon Singapore for its ever robust support for our efforts in bringing nature photography closer to everyone. It is our honor to have Mr Darren Tan from Nikon’s Asia-Pacific office gracing our workshop, and not forgetting the enormous amount of work and effort put in by Jimmy, Marc and Max, it really helps to make the logistical effort in this workshop much easier for us to handle.

This event could not have been that successful if not for the great help rendered by our volunteer group leaders, namely …

Larry, willyfoo, Harlequin, skfoo, Mr and Mrs icebooke for doing their best to share their knowledge and experience to the participants ;

Fred and s_wrx for all the extra efforts of putting up the workshop venue, lugging all the equipments around, etc ;

… and hey, our ever helpful Garion for putting aside brand differences to offer his help to us. You had earned our respect my friend! :thumbsup:

Finally, I will like to extend my sincere gratitude to chngpe01 for all the time and effort he had given to this workshop. Thank you Peng Eik, we really appreciate all that you had done.

My thanks to everyone again for making this workshop a resounding success!

We hope to bring you more of such events in the near future, do stay tuned for our postings on these! In the meantime …

Respect Nature and be treated in kind with its true beauties! Happy shooting! :)

Thanks Avatar, chngpe01 and all the volunteers for organising this event and thank you Nikon for sponsoring, really appreciated.

… and hey, our ever helpful Garion for putting aside brand differences to offer his help to us. You had earned our respect my friend! :thumbsup:

And I think it's time to do something for our dear Garion!!!!

Buy BUy BUY

Thanks to all the organizers, without your effort, we'd not have such an enjoyable sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.