7th month(Hungry Ghost mth) photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dnt have to be ulu place oso.
A group of us saw,within the room, while staying in this popular chalet in the East.:sweat:

you meant Sungei Gedong?. bo leh..was there was 6 months.:)
the only thing is go in green uniform, come out orange uniform..lol

LOL~ im in Sungei Gedong for 2 years when im serving my NS, nothing to see, afraid or beware of. Everything looks fine to me, no events of spotting any spiritual.

Bump up

LOL~ im in Sungei Gedong for 2 years when im serving my NS, nothing to see, afraid or beware of. Everything looks fine to me, no events of spotting any spiritual.

Was in the camp for 2 yrs too. From 2003 to 2005.

In 2004, smth did happened in my bunk or rather my company line. :sweat:

Well, I read somewhere that the SAF crest on our beret were blessed by the 7 ( or 8 ) major religions in Singapore and hence we are sort of unable to see if we put on our uniform and beret. Cannot verify this, but I noticed that during the commissioning parade, there will be the representatives from the 7 ( or 8 ) major religion to bless the newly commissioned officers. The Flag of new units are similiarly blessed, so I heard

Well, I would say, do not believe the stories that you heard, or read , unless you have your own personal encounter. And believe me, once you have, you will understand , when you respect "them" and do not disturb, "they" will leave you alone too. Its not a pleasant feeling to feel " a shiver down the spine" . Had an encounter once, really felt the shiver down n up my spine. Not nice.

did some guard duty before, only the old field track spooks me. :bsmilie:

anyone going shooting tonight??

Eyyerrr. You all so daring one. no one had bad experience before?

Too many ppl, the "yang qi" too high. Won't see anything one... you have to explore on your own and even then if you're "yang qi" is high, the spirits will also avoid u

Actually not avoiding each other, it is something like walkie talkie tuned to different frequency. When frequency matches and within range, then can "feel" each other and our brain make us "see" (and theirs also - dunno if they got something similar to our brain also lah). Which is why sometimes women during their period (most ying) can see. Guys on the other hand rarely see. Also, almost all sightings are reported at night (ying time) compared to day (yang time).

As for exocism all I know the best way to do is to demolish all, re-plot the land, build house at different places, re-landscape (even re-gate), change position of door etc will almost always work. Unless somehow the brother is attached to something that did not get managed to be moved (eg: got treasure chest buried in the ground)

Last edited:
Eyyerrr. You all so daring one. no one had bad experience before?

at midnight, sometimes can hear eerie scream that I cannot deduce if it was a cat or baby

wa lau i dunwan to model during the 7th mth liao la......i tell u tt time i went to KL this heritage station, at night can hear baby crying and i look out of window see nobody la. *cries*

wa lau i dunwan to model during the 7th mth liao la......i tell u tt time i went to KL this heritage station, at night can hear baby crying and i look out of window see nobody la. *cries*

Might be a cat

:bsmilie:.. taken last nite after rain has stopped... it was the 7th day of the 7th month of the lunar calendar... and with the power that gushes out with the Hell's Gates opening.... I attempted to Lavitate.....:sweatsm:

3860244360_ca44ea6d83.jpg
3868684964_5f35fe08f0.jpg

Last edited:
Come to think about this 7th month, can someone list out the famous ge tais location around our neighbourhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.