7th month(Hungry Ghost mth) photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
as we all know, the chinese 7th mth aka hungry ghost mth is coming.

wonder does any1 have any eerie experience taking shoots at night during the 7th mth.

post ur experiences here.

and pls rmb to take care every1 during this mth. shoot wisely.

jawzsg

Feb 10, 2008
Moi live in a flat
:( unfortunately, I have been taking photos in the cemetery on hungry ghost festival at nite for 2 yrs now, nothing unusual cropz up... Probably will be doing it again this year again and I won't put any hope in capturing anything unusual either...;)

as we all know, the chinese 7th mth aka hungry ghost mth is coming.

wonder does any1 have any eerie experience taking shoots at night during the 7th mth.

post ur experiences here.

and pls rmb to take care every1 during this mth. shoot wisely.
I always rubberband 3 sticks of incense on my camera when I go out shooting in the nights of Seventh Month.

I also carry fruits and joss papers inside my camera bag just in case I want to offer thanks for the photo opportunities.

Good luck and have fun!

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
I always rubberband 3 sticks of incense on my camera when I go out shooting in the nights of Seventh Month.

I also carry fruits and joss papers inside my camera bag just in case I want to offer thanks for the photo opportunities.

Good luck and have fun!
Hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I better don't joke about this, cause I boh ji one :sweat:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Been to plenty abandoned places in the middle of the night till early morning taking photos. Nothing unusual, orbs, dust, "unidentified and cannot be proven to be paranormal" shapes. Maybe you can get those. Hehe :bsmilie:

yeobt

May 23, 2007
i captured a few images of spirits during one of my few visits to the chinese cemetery.
it was caught by a film camera without flash. i dont remember how i got it becos it was
juz ordinary random shots. i still hv the negative with me for proof in case ppl start telling
me is an art of editing. i posted it in my blog. :embrass:

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
i captured a few images of spirits during one of my few visits to the chinese cemetery.
it was caught by a film camera without flash. i dont remember how i got it becos it was
juz ordinary random shots. i still hv the negative with me for proof in case ppl start telling
me is an art of editing. i posted it in my blog. :embrass:
Can post here?

jawzsg

Feb 10, 2008
Moi live in a flat
:bsmilie:... can I suggest also burn some CD after you burn the photos into them...maybe they also like TFCD.....:bsmilie:

SnappyPig

Deregistered
Jun 22, 2009
West
i just hope very much that i dun see them in any of my frames.. wahaha

not looking to play real life fatal frame. hehe

soeypixels

Jun 24, 2007
:( unfortunately, I have been taking photos in the cemetery on hungry ghost festival at nite for 2 yrs now, nothing unusual cropz up... Probably will be doing it again this year again and I won't put any hope in capturing anything unusual either...;)
try going alone ;)

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Coming coming and coming....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom