7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MrBig
HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX............................................1
CHAPTER 1 – THE TRIP..................................................................................................2
CHAPTER 2 – MIRROR-MUNCHIES.............................................................................8
CHAPTER 3 – THE LETTER..........................................................................................18
CHAPTER 4 – AMBUSH AT MRS. FIGG’S..................................................................22
CHAPTER 5 – THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX..........................................................25
CHAPTER 6 – BLACK PHOENIXES.............................................................................30
CHAPTER 8 – NEW STUDENTS...................................................................................39
CHAPTER 9 – CLONUSOUTS AND TRYOUTS..........................................................46
CHAPTER 10 – DECISIONS..........................................................................................55
Chapter 11- Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff..............................................................................62
Chapter 12- Transformation Training...............................................................................79
Chapter 13- Animals.........................................................................................................89
Chapter 14- Dueling and Morphing................................................................................103
Chapter 15- The Plan......................................................................................................113
Chapter 16- The Return of the Phoenix..........................................................................125
Chapter 17- Azkaban......................................................................................................133
Chapter 18- Back To Hogwarts......................................................................................146
Chapter 19- The New Dueling Club...............................................................................157
Chapter 20- The Trap......................................................................................................178
Chapter 21- The Yule Ball..............................................................................................193
Chapter 22- The Aftermath.............................................................................................213
Chapter 23- Second Round.............................................................................................219
Chapter 24- The Quidditch Final....................................................................................234
Chapter 25- The Final Duel............................................................................................244
Chapter 26- The O.W.L.s................................................................................................262
Chapter 27- Dungeons and Dragons...............................................................................286
Chapter 28- Harry’s Order..............................................................................................306
Chapter 29- Voldemort’s Story.......................................................................................319
Chapter 30- The Phoenix of the Order............................................................................337
Chapter 31- The Surprise Order......................................................................................342
Chapter 32- Truth and True Correspondents..................................................................348

hey why dun u type out the whole novel for us ? so we can read in this forum ... no need to buy ,,, ;)

Cannot lah...I'll be infringing the copyright liao

You can download all HP bks via Kazaa
:thumbsup:

Save $$$ and making full use of broadband and entertain yrself with the bks...ain't that good? :bsmilie:

Originally posted by MrBig
Cannot lah...I'll be infringing the copyright liao

You can download all HP bks via Kazaa
:thumbsup:

Save $$$ and making full use of broadband and entertain yrself with the bks...ain't that good? :bsmilie:

oh ... i dun have broadband .... coz i thought u have nothing to do at this late hr , so suggested something for u to do mah ... hahha ... also help u to entertain urself also :p

Originally posted by sesame_street98
Yes!!! Nice cover... and anyway I have collected the previous 4 scholastic version. So i thought its a waste to buy a bloomsburry one :D

I bought them from acmabooks.com since January :D Great price and service :thumbsup:
Will be there early on Sat!

huh? I thot acma only has the bloomsbury ones or did you special order them? And how come you can get them so fast on the 21st itself?

Quote -

Thank you for your query.

We apologise that we are unable to sell the Scholastic Edition of Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix, as there is a trade embargo on this version.

Acmabooks only carries the Bloomsbury UK versions of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Bloomsbury reserves the territorial rights to sell to Commonwealth countries. The other version, Scholastic, is from US. Due to the territorial rights agreement, it is illegal for any retailer to carry the Scholastic version of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. As such, it is not possible to order any Scholastic versions with Acmabooks or any other book retailers.

We will keep our customers informed if the Scholastic version can be released for sale in Singapore.

Cheers,
The Acmabooks Team

- Unquote

No wonder can't find it anywhere here! You must have been able order yours before they imposed the embargo?:dunno:

Hi cycrilng,

No I din.. I ordered staright from US :D I asked my fren to buy from me.. hehhe...
I think the embargo thing is a stupid rule, defeats the purpose of having a free market

Originally posted by sesame_street98
Hi cycrilng,

No I din.. I ordered staright from US :D I asked my fren to buy from me.. hehhe...
I think the embargo thing is a stupid rule, defeats the purpose of having a free market

Yeah, sounds like they're monopolising the market on this. Didn't know such things still existed.

How much did you pay for yours each? I hope I don't have problems getting mine in. Should come to about US$30 including standard shipping reaching here on 9 July!

when does the paperback version come out? I hate hardcovers! and they are cheaper too.

ooh... finished the book already.

and disappointed too.

Oh no!! :eek: :eek:
A truckfull of HP 5 books was stolen in Liverpool!
But as HP fan I would think that the anticipation of holding the book on Sat is something worth waiting for!

Wingardium Leviosa!

Ohmigosh..

Cho kissed Harry... :lovegrin:

But she seems to be using him for a bounceback..

but still..... :wink:
It's so so so so so so sweet..
But I think I'm buying the book also.

Tomorrow Carrefour is selling the book at $33.
there was an ad.

Originally posted by Poledra
Ohmigosh..

Cho kissed Harry... :lovegrin:

But she seems to be using him for a bounceback..

but still..... :wink:
It's so so so so so so sweet..
But I think I'm buying the book also.

there was an ad.

hey... don't give the story away!!!

otherwise ppl will :complain:...

then you kena :kok:

there was an ad.

carrefour itself? really .. now i feel like sneaking out of office for awhile tmrw to check it out

Originally posted by munfai
hey... don't give the story away!!!

otherwise ppl will :complain:...

then you kena :kok:

Ooopss..
sorry..
but this is not all, ya know..........

You have no idea how much I was shrieking at the computer monitor...... :D

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
carrefour itself? really .. now i feel like sneaking out of office for awhile tmrw to check it out

Knowing S'poreans, I think there's a queue outside Carrefour even right now....

Ooopss..
sorry..
but this is not all, ya know..........

You have no idea how much I was shrieking at the computer monitor...... :D

ya dun spoil it man. not directed at u pol.

u mean u've read it liao?

Knowing S'poreans, I think there's a queue outside Carrefour even right now....

siao. HP can wait while I need to zzz :p

Status
Not open for further replies.