7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the train, Harry, Ron, and Hermione got a room to themselves, while Cho decided to take some time and catch up with her old friends in another compartment. The four of them all talked about their year together as the train went along, taking them home.
“Hey Hermione,” said Ron, looking like he had suddenly thought of something. “Whatever happened to Krum? Remember? At the beginning of the year you said you two weren’t seeing each other anymore, and you wouldn’t tell us why…. Well… now will you tell us?”
Hermione put a smile on, and turned slightly red.
“Oh fine,” she said. “Well, everything was going great at his house… we were having lots of fun. I guess he thought we were having enough fun together to… well….”
“What?” asked Ron and Harry together.
“To… get married.”
Harry and Ron burst out into uncontrollable laughter.
“He asked you to marry him?” coughed Ron, several minutes later, sitting up and trying to recover from his laughing fit.
“Yes he did, and I thought that was just too much of him. I didn’t want to be with someone who was THAT spontaneous…. So, I left him.”
“Wow Hermione,” said Harry. “Just… wow…”
The rest of the trip went along that way, each of them remembering their fifth year, the good and the bad, the funny and the terrible. Finally, they arrived at Platform 9 ¾ , and they all got off.
“See you Harry!” said Hermione, running off to see her parents.
“See you later Hermione!” yelled Harry back.
“Goodbye Harry,” said Cho.
“Goodbye Cho,” said Harry, giving her a goodbye kiss as she went off to go home with her parents.
“Harry,” asked Ron, “are you sure you wouldn’t rather come home with us for the holidays?”
“Maybe later, Ron,” said Harry, “but first, I want to have some fun…. The Dursleys don’t know that Dudley’s a wizard… that will be a fun surprise.”

Originally posted by Poledra
You have no idea how much I was shrieking at the computer monitor...... :D

let's just say that i felt like i had wasted my time... and blogs are far more interesting if i wanted an account of the daily happenings of someone...

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
what's this? a public service announcement? :flush:

more like an open declaration of blatant disregard for copyright laws

Originally posted by munfai
more like an open declaration of blatant disregard for copyright laws

yeah. note the sarcasm in my post. :ipuke:

:rbounce: :gbounce: hoi.. dun leak the book contents here leh!!

6 more hrs to release.. but i won't be one of the early birds to get the book.. not really a morning person.. :bsmilie: ;p

MrBig===> :kok:

You just leaked two of the surprises in the book...

Grrrr ;(

Mr Big :hammer:

Aftermath : :hung: <- Mr Big

Me now : :vhappy:

LOLz.

Lilian..
Are you ok?

:sweat:

ya now very happy liao

so gonna buy the book after work - cannot tahan :blah:

u told me 720 pages - not worth the electrical bill to keep the computer on for me to read it & I got no word program on my computer. Even printing it is way too much. thus cheaper to buy.

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

u told me 720 pages - not worth the electrical bill to keep the computer on for me to read it & I got no word program on my computer. Even printing it is way too much. thus cheaper to buy.

I concluded that it's cheaper to buy than to print too.
But I think I'll only buy the paperback.
Lilz, tell me if they have paperbacks selling, k?
I only buy paperbacks. I think hardcovers are a little wasteful.

As for the electricity bills, my brother spends more of it than me playing computer games.

So... :cool:

I agree lah.....

I am not a Harry Porter fan.... if I am... I will be looking for an avartar with a gun...
:devil:

did you guys read the fake versions? please take note that some of the Internet ones are not written by the original author. some had sexual suggestions and rape intentions. Definitely not a children's book.

;p

Originally posted by chaotic
did you guys read the fake versions? please take note that some of the Internet ones are not written by the original author. some had sexual suggestions and rape intentions. Definitely not a children's book.

;p

No lah..
The one I have is definately innocent.... :)

No lah..
The one I have is definately innocent.... :)
Are u sure anot...lol...maybe u secretly got the 'other' version on ur comp... :bsmilie:

A closet HP fan here. :sweat: Got my copy liao...yesterday frm Borders...but haben read yet. Heard ppl saying dun turn to the last few pages of book coz got spoilers of who was killed off...dunno true anot...

So u all got ur copies liao? Got 3 versions...which one u all bought? (Noticed that the yellow Bloomsbury children's edition like dun have the chapter glossary leh).

MrBig :kok: Basket....at least put spoiler warning or spoiler space lar...;(

Originally posted by West_ray
3 versions ??? same price?
AFAIK, OOTP has 2 different publishers. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Bloomsbury and Scholastic. Got 2 Bloomsbury versions (one adult, one children) and the Scholastic children's version (dark blue cover, printed in US). I got the Scholastic one for abt $32.95. Bloomsbury childern's edition also selling for same price, but not sure abt the adult version.

Status
Not open for further replies.