Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
3 days later

dscf0645copyrottenny5.jpg

Was not easy to find a nice corpse not too rotten yet ! ;)

Nope I did not paint her. But it seems that the processing did do its little effect.

mattlock said:
guffaws
hjaaedhaedhahahaha
**** did you really paint the guy that colour

U knw wat i'm going to say dunch ya..... POOR GIRL............ thank god it wasn't me..i'll b screaming my head off. And try as u guys might, neither u nor kelvin will b able to keep me silent.

But i love the pic... love the broken glass..... i think u achieved the effect that you wanted... am going to bed disturbed tonight.... well done my friend.. u created a nightmare....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused: :confused:

poor girl........ no wonder she looked traumatised when i saw her in the bath... her facial expression was priceless..did u take any pic of her expression?

That tub looked familiar :think: Tyersall Mansion ?

Indeed my friend ! The corpse is still there! You can shoot it anytime ! Dun waste time, the smell starts to be unbearable !:devil:

nicky said:
That tub looked familiar :think: Tyersall Mansion ?

Glad you like it!

I think I have a few good shots of her that day! Ha! Ha! Ha! :devil:

airyfairy01 said:
U knw wat i'm going to say dunch ya..... POOR GIRL............ thank god it wasn't me..i'll b screaming my head off. And try as u guys might, neither u nor kelvin will b able to keep me silent.

But i love the pic... love the broken glass..... i think u achieved the effect that you wanted... am going to bed disturbed tonight.... well done my friend.. u created a nightmare....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused: :confused:

poor girl........ no wonder she looked traumatised when i saw her in the bath... her facial expression was priceless..did u take any pic of her expression?

Loupisk said:
A few days later, the body was a bit more rotten.;p

Yummy! A point!

gosh.............. now i'm certain i knw y u ain't gonna have babies/daughters anytime soon... u're up all night doing p.s, up early in the morning to do p.s.......

but i think it's a nice progressive picture.... will it rot further?? :think:

*Claps hands* Bravo! Now that's what I call creativity. It take a special photog to think up such a shot. Come up with some more for us to view.

Cheers!

Loupisk said:
3 days later

This is really nice of you to say that ! One of the nicest comment,I have ever got.

I still have to improve my photographic skills a lot. No need to mention PS skills as well.

But weird ideas are not missing in my head.
Mentaly ill? Maybe! But harmless!:angel:

lycan said:
*Claps hands* Bravo! Now that's what I call creativity. It take a special photog to think up such a shot. Come up with some more for us to view.

Cheers!

heh... i think between the 6 photographers there that day, we must have shot at lesat a total of maybe 6000 or more frames. but this is by far the most original picture taken that day loupisk..

Considering the mega gurus that were shooting that day, this is a very big compliment! Thks!

Your personnal concept was great too ! Looking forward to see the results !

jdredd said:
heh... i think between the 6 photographers there that day, we must have shot at lesat a total of maybe 6000 or more frames. but this is by far the most original picture taken that day loupisk..

Seriously interesting!!! Very well done.... ;)

Great idea and execution of the idea.

Thank you for sharing !!!

Cheers :)

Interesting pics, the PS work is indeed very good, however, some areas look a bit dodgy (at least on my monitor, they are really contrasty and bright white), I hope you dont mind, but ive circled them.

64819970.jpg

KOW TOW! KOW TOW! KOW! TOW! KOW TOW!

Ouch! My forehead!!!!

Can you fix that bruise with PS?

Status
Not open for further replies.