7 month bath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildstalion got gentlemen attitude.:thumbsup:

All is cool!

wildstallion said:
Again, jumping to conclusions, both of us have apologised, and even though his comments were a little hot blooded, and I accidently loaded it into the wrong gallery, we both have apologised and there is no longer a problem. If you are un-satisfied please see Here. :thumbsd:

Sorry missed that!

Thks doc! I am the one that does Kow tow in front of u.

For the bruise, would rather recomend a delicate nurse than PS processing!
:angel:
student said:
Kow tow means prostrate before you!

So low that I bump my head on the floor!

Now can you please those bruises?

wildstallion said:
Again, jumping to conclusions, both of us have apologised, and even though his comments were a little hot blooded, and I accidently loaded it into the wrong gallery, we both have apologised and there is no longer a problem. If you are un-satisfied please see Here. :thumbsd:

I give up :bsmilie: I think all I've achieved here is prove that some people's ego does not allow them to apologise for the mistakes they make. I'm sure it's not so bad... after all half the businessmen and employers out there are exactly like that ;) Always trying desperately to maintain their image. It's like how a model would pose when she knows she looks good only from one angle.

Man I love this pic!!! Looks very realistic and it does deliver a lot of that feel. For a while I thought you painted your wife and convinced her to get into the bathtub. ;p Anyway, looking forward to the vamp shoot! :thumbsup:

Thks for your comments Gravemaid!

My wife is not that tall and her skin is tanned! I used a model but i know that although she would probably complain all the way (gosh your stupid hobby again!#$@!), she would do that for me.

No painting done here. Only PS.

Gravemaid said:
Man I love this pic!!! Looks very realistic and it does deliver a lot of that feel. For a while I thought you painted your wife and convinced her to get into the bathtub. ;p Anyway, looking forward to the vamp shoot! :thumbsup:

Loupisk said:
Thks for your comments Gravemaid!

My wife is not that tall and her skin is tanned! I used a model but i know that although she would probably complain all the way, she would do that for me.

No painting done here. Only PS.

But william..won't it be more fun to body paint a model??? we can always use inna u knw....

Status
Not open for further replies.