7 month bath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all ! You are right ! There are a few details and flaws that I saw also but, I did it late at night and was too tired ( read lazy) to complete the work.

I did it because while shooting fashion style, this image popped in my head, and I redirected the model to this.

Thks for you comment, If you Have time maybe I can buy you makan and we can talk about how to correct those flaws in PS.

Cheers !

wildstallion said:
Interesting pics, the PS work is indeed very good, however, some areas look a bit dodgy (at least on my monitor, they are really contrasty and bright white), I hope you dont mind, but ive circled them.

Loupisk said:
Not at all ! You are right ! There are a few details and flaws that I saw also but, I did it late at night and was too tired ( read lazy) to complete the work.

I did it because while shooting fashion style, this image popped in my head, and I redirected the model to this.

Thks for you comment, If you Have time maybe I can buy you makan and we can talk about how to correct those flaws in PS.

Cheers !
Im sure we have all been too lazy to do something well, I know I have! Its a very good image and the fact that you could pull it off literaly over night is impressive. Makan sounds fun :thumbsup:

Student ? I am sorry, but my understanding of local expressions does not go that far ! I am missing your point?

Thank you for commenting anyway !;)

student said:
KOW TOW! KOW TOW! KOW! TOW! KOW TOW!

Ouch! My forehead!!!!

Can you fix that bruise with PS?

Loupisk said:
Student ? I am sorry, but my understanding of local expressions does not go that far ! I am missing your point?

Thank you for commenting anyway !;)

Kow tow means prostrate before you!

So low that I bump my head on the floor!

Now can you please those bruises?

Thks for clarifying.

As you know, I am not a fan of Ps, but it was in this case necessary as I could not beat up the model to get the desired result. She is too nice and pretty for that !

Once done and after an overnight sleep, I saw that my creation was far from perfect as wild stalion mentioned.

But anyway, it seems to me that the creepy effect is reached.:ipuke:

student said:
Kow tow means prostrate before you!

So low that I bump my head on the floor!

Now can you please those bruises?

Absolutely amazing image!!!

I urge you to remove my picture from your personnal gallery work as it carries your personnal copyright!

You do not have nor my permition,nor do I congratulate you for that behavior. Your red circles does not give you the moral right to use other people's work.

I am highly disapointed !

http://www.pbase.com/wildstallion/model_work

http://www.pbase.com/wildstallion/inbox

wildstallion said:
Im sure we have all been too lazy to do something well, I know I have! Its a very good image and the fact that you could pull it off literaly over night is impressive. Makan sounds fun :thumbsup:

Loupisk said:
I urge you to remove my picture from your personnal gallery work!

You do not have nor my permition,nor do I congratulate you for that behavior. Your red circles does not give you the moral right to use other people's work.

I am highly disapointed of you !

http://www.pbase.com/wildstallion/model_work

http://www.pbase.com/wildstallion/inbox

I am totally surprise what on earth is wildstallion thinking about leaching the picture and simply putting it up on his site? What does he want to achieve?

Loupisk, you should, if you have not already done so, save the web page off line so that, if and when **** hit the fan, you can still show what he did. Otherwise, I will back you all the way.

Thanks deadpoet !

The web pages are saved already !

Maybe he used his own pages to save it temporarely in order to illustrate his comments!

But if so, it should least bear a comment that would be explaining that the pic is not his or something like that!

Will see his direct answer. Hopefuly no big deal !

Deadpoet said:
I am totally surprise what on earth is wildstallion thinking about leaching the picture and simply putting it up on his site? What does he want to achieve?

Loupisk, you should, if you have not already done so, save the web page off line so that, if and when **** hit the fan, you can still show what he did. Otherwise, I will back you all the way.

Yes it is !

I did it in order to modify the body colour in order to get the dead colour feeling.

The tiles changed with the hue modification and it did not bother me.

I continued working on it modifying a few other things.

redstone said:
That bathroom is green.:think: adjusted the colours? ;p

Loupisk said:
Thanks deadpoet !

The web pages are saved already !

Maybe he used his own pages to save it temporarely in order to illustrate his comments!

But if so, it should least bear a comment that would be explaining that the pic is not his or something like that!

Will see his direct answer. Hopefuly no big deal !

Please do not jump to conclusions. See the response in the thread you started. :thumbsd:

It was based on the fact that you quickly saved the pic in a public website that carries your copyright.

I can understand now, you did not realise that you saved it there, and it is all misundertstanding.

I appreciate you coming forward to clarify.

End of the chapter for me.

wildstallion said:
Please do not jump to conclusions. See the response in the thread you started. :thumbsd:

Loupisk said:
It was based on the fact that you quickly saved the pic in a public website that carries your copyright.

I can understand now, you did not realise that you saved it there, and it is all misundertstanding.

I appreciate you coming forward to clarify.

End of the chapter for me.

Ok, also like to state that every page on that website carries the copywrite notice, you cannot take it off just one gallery.

I understand your situation, me too sometimes I go too fast and end up doing something I did not want. Like pressing the reply all button in an e mail and send a joke to my boss in copy !;)

Computer does that to humans !

wildstallion said:
Ok, also like to state that every page on that website carries the copywrite notice, you cannot take it off just one gallery.

I guess it's really hard for some people to say "sorry"... Wonder what's wrong with people's upbringing these days...:dunno:

benedium said:
I guess it's really hard for some people to say "sorry"... Wonder what's wrong with people's upbringing these days...:dunno:

Again, jumping to conclusions, both of us have apologised, and even though his comments were a little hot blooded, and I accidently loaded it into the wrong gallery, we both have apologised and there is no longer a problem. If you are un-satisfied please see Here. :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.