3 wheel motobike

slalom sure fail. turning radius shd be cannot make it i think lol.

Nice bike, saw one ride in the west part of singapore...

have to pay for 2 motorbike parking lots..COE, ERP, roadtax is all under bike category.

its quite stable at high speeds, my friend rode it up to genting. but backside quite numb after that. the seat is very wide and comfy though, especially for the pillion rider. great XMM magnet (like the jetski). smoked an evo10 on the uphill -- but it could be the drivers' skill also. i was stuck in a mazda 3 on 2nd gear most of the time...haha

You can consider the Piaggio MP3 instead.

piaggio-mp3-hybrid-scooter-1.jpg

How are you going to pass thru the figure 8 course with that ? :sweat:

And no need for narrow plank course liao, confirm pass one. :(

as for fig 8 course, was thinking of asking LTA to let me do a double fig O instead ....:rolleyes:

and for the narrow plank course, maybe can ask them to let me have a narrow triple planks for the test? :think:

there is always the cheaper piaggio MP3

MP3 125 i.e - $9,900
MP3 250 i.e - $10,900
MP3 400 i.e - $11,900

piaggio-mp3-430-0208.jpg

this bike can't stand by its own provided you depress the button right?

It will stand on its own, the button is to release the parking break to prevent roll back when you stop at traffic lights etc.

blurshot said:
From a biker's view, it will be expensive to maintain as you need to replace 3 wheels. The wheels doesn't look common too, uncommon stuff means expensive too.

From a car driver's POV, it's still cheaper than replacing cars tyres...... One car tyre is already $100 onwards.

airfins said:
It will stand on its own, the button is to release the parking break to prevent roll back when you stop at traffic lights etc.

I like these 3 wheeler bikes. It's alot safer than 2 wheels, and idiot-proof to balance on it

this bike can't stand by its own provided you depress the button right?

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_328.jpg

From a car driver's POV, it's still cheaper than replacing cars tyres...... One car tyre is already $100 onwards.

correction. not true. there are bike tyres that go for $100 per piece. i buy good tyres to ensure good traction on the road.

I like these 3 wheeler bikes. It's alot safer than 2 wheels, and idiot-proof to balance on it

not really. it depends on how you ride. but of course, you don't need to worry about balance

The Cam-Am is not for the usual bikers as the steering feel is quite different & you cannot squeeze through traffic but park in car lots as well. There's some owner groups though.

My damned bicycle tyre costs me around $60 already :confused:

Was thinking of getting this bike too as car COE skyhigh..but the bike itself is expensive..saw it on the road few times when it sped on the right-most lane..

Plus points..stable..cool..

Minus points..expensive..have to double park..will get caught in traffic jam..

No need to learn how to ride, it is three wheels, no balancing act, legs no need to touch ground.
No need to pass any test

Last edited:
henry soh said:
No need to learn how to ride, it is three wheels, no balancing act, legs no need to touch ground.
No need to pass any test

No need? You sure?

May not go as fast a the 2 wheels bike. When taking corners, a 2 wheel bike rider will lean into the turn - like / .
But not possible with this 3 wheel bike. There should be a study to see which is better for general public. If this is better then, other than cost reason, why are most bikes 2 wheelers?

there is always the cheaper piaggio MP3

MP3 125 i.e - $9,900
MP3 250 i.e - $10,900
MP3 400 i.e - $11,900

piaggio-mp3-430-0208.jpg

Love this BIKE !!! looks like Transformer !!! Was thinking of getting it few years back but the price is a bit steep.... will definitely get it if I were to go back biking ;)

The bike needs to balance like anybike , and will tip over if you don't depress the button when you stop at traffic lights ,
the 500cc version is a lot faster then you can imagine , a 2.5litre turbo saloon will have a hard time chasing it ,
the price isn't that expensive for a 400cc scooter , now brand new yamaha 500cc scooters cost more then $20K !

[video=youtube;sVpD5xyAetE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVpD5xyAetE[/video]

Last edited: