2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectrum said:
Hope don't meet any WW2 soldiers there.:sweat:Not statues you know.
take out your cam and take a picture for them

lwt11137 said:
take out your cam and take a picture for them

Think you will pee all over your pants before you can even get the camera out. Heehee....you know I'm just kidding lar.;p

Spectrum said:
Think you will pee all over your pants before you can even get the camera out. Heehee....you know I'm just kidding lar.;p
pee never lah but get frighten like hell with several other side encounter.

lwt11137 said:
pee never lah but get frighten like hell with several other side encounter.

How many times you see ghost throughout your life? I know I only saw once way years back.:eek:

Spectrum said:
How many times you see ghost throughout your life? I know I only saw once way years back.:eek:
As i can remember clearly one ho is at sbmt 2nd wing knight company pee during wee hour toliet auto flash wa scare like hell. Palua tekong npcc camp my friend got possess at the (thursday night), the picture still fresh and clear in my mind now better than shoot raw. Gumman barrack guard duty prowling near the swimming pool saw a shadow or ...dun know wat swimming luckily with buddy ard. Palau Brani naval base guard room kanna sleep over by something, jia luk cannot scream cannot move. Pierce road near botanic gdn haunted house visit never forgot the moment and my dad came back during his funeral just a split second only. many many more

lwt11137 said:
As i can remember clearly one ho is at sbmt 2nd wing knight company pee during wee hour toliet auto flash wa scare like hell. Palua tekong npcc camp my friend got possess at the (thursday night), the picture still fresh and clear in my mind now better than shoot raw. Gumman barrack guard duty prowling near the swimming pool saw a shadow or ...dun know wat swimming luckily with buddy ard. Palau Brani naval base guard room kanna sleep over by something, jia luk cannot scream cannot move. Pierce road near botanic gdn haunted house visit never forgot the moment and my dad came back during his funeral just a split second only. many many more

NPCC camp at Tekong? :eek:

Can't move, can't speak? Very normal. Also experienced it before. Can be explained medically. ;)

Where is that abandoned house?
PM me. ;)

redstone said:
NPCC camp at Tekong? :eek:

Can't move, can't speak? Very normal. Also experienced it before. Can be explained medically. ;)

Where is that abandoned house?
PM me. ;)
the npcc camp was held ard 22 yrs ago.
This cannot move or speak never happened to me till now only that time do you thing is normal.

redstone said:
Had it before during school camp. Might be just too tired during the day. ;) :confused:

Where's the abandoned house?
pierce rd if i didn't remember worngly near the former cpmb and also taglin detention barrack, but i heard already torn down. Damn big got main house, rest hse, servant qtr, kitchen and garage. It was so popular then so many people talk about it.

lwt11137 said:
the npcc camp was held ard 22 yrs ago.
This cannot move or speak never happened to me till now only that time do you thing is normal.

i had this feeling countless times.
its due to you being tired and some other reasons.
:)

saraluna said:
i had this feeling countless times.
its due to you being tired and some other reasons.
:)

The "out of body" experience you're refering to? Sort of sees the surrounding yet cannot move or speak. I got it almost daily during O' Level preparations, and most of time I challenge myself to shake that off and wake up.

i am not sure whether this building still existed ? it is a old british barrack, double storey, inside a forest of Spottiswood Park... near Tanjong Pagar railway.. i went there many years back. Tat place was pitch dark at nite. :think:

i thought go there to see the place, not find ghost? :confused:

Slivester said:
The "out of body" experience you're refering to? Sort of sees the surrounding yet cannot move or speak. I got it almost daily during O' Level preparations, and most of time I challenge myself to shake that off and wake up.

Eh no...

Something, in easier terms "your brain is awake, but your body is still asleep". ;)

hi, so is the outing confirmed?

What time will your outing be? I may be free in the morning so am thinking to going out to shoot (more likely learn to shoot better), but the other outing is already full. Do post your time, maybe I'll have an outing to join this weekend. :D

jekos said:
What time will your outing be? I may be free in the morning so am thinking to going out to shoot (more likely learn to shoot better), but the other outing is already full. Do post your time, maybe I'll have an outing to join this weekend. :D

As mentioned in post #61: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1798541&postcount=61, the outing will most likely be coincided with sunset, so that should probably be around 4pm to 6pm.

Location also mentioned in previous posts, will not be confirmed until Friday.

Slivester - if its changed to Sun, I won't be able to make it - gotta serve the nation :( :( Hope to join your next one :)

Slivester said:
As mentioned in post #61: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1798541&postcount=61, the outing will most likely be coincided with sunset, so that should probably be around 4pm to 6pm.

Location also mentioned in previous posts, will not be confirmed until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.