27/12: Special rates for first shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
due to a urgent matter of what one of the bro, he have to pull out and hence,
ONE MORE SLOT !

Hi! me newbie here.... would like to join.... still got slot? but wat lens to use?? (first time taking models) i only have the 50mm f1.8, kit lens 18-55mm n 18-200mm lens. iszit ok?
pls advise.... really would like to join. u can get mi @ 90477003 24/7. Thanks!! ;)

Hi! me newbie here.... would like to join.... still got slot? but wat lens to use?? (first time taking models) i only have the 50mm f1.8, kit lens 18-55mm n 18-200mm lens. iszit ok?
pls advise.... really would like to join. u can get mi @ 90477003 24/7. Thanks!! ;)

50mm f1.8 good enough

Those 3 lenses are more than enough to achieve many diff effects. Rest assured. The organiser will get back to you tomorrow I'm sure. Any cam questions anyone is more than welcomed to ask ;)

50mm f1.8 good enough

Those 3 lenses are more than enough to achieve many diff effects. Rest assured. The organiser will get back to you tomorrow I'm sure. Any cam questions anyone is more than welcomed to ask ;)

thank you sohwayne and dennisC for helping me to reply while i was partying away. haha.

as sohwayne had said, 50mm is good enough, has msessage u already. =)

EARLY BIRD PROMOTION ENDING AT TONIGHT AT 2359!

for those that have not make payment, please do so.

Thanks all who turn up for the shoot. Will send the survey form tonight. Sign up and claim the voucher!

Status
Not open for further replies.